• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Christina aguilera - Max martin

Started by Raul_esp, July 04, 2012, 12:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

From JustJared who was in the listening party of the album

Quote"Let There Be Love" produced by Max Martin, the most "dancey" song on the album.

Another Max song Ya'll  :o :o :o :o

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Joshua

I can't believe "Your Body" is flopping! What's going on? Apparently it's getting next to no promotion, so maybe it's early days yet. But it's currently sitting at 62 on Billboard. :-\ Some people are even treating it as another "Not Myself Tonight", saying it was a poor first single choice. Crazy.

Axel

I told you I was underwhelmed of the song. ;-) And I still don't like it much.

turnaround

Here he she is talking about Max again.
Interview with Lance Bass, who of course knows him too.

Christina was surprised that Max could sing. I think she could visit our forum!!  ;D

Lance Bass knows Max from NSYNC times.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ooHIZbQ1Ss&feature=g-high-u
And I liked it..

Joshua

Wow, cool video! As a side note I think Lance looks way better with dark hair.

Axel I'm sorry you're not a fan of "Your Body", the only remedy is to keep listening to it over and over... then a couple more times for good measure. :P

Feelgoodlies

"Your Body" is a hit written all over it, but Christina's lazy fat a$$ made it flop!

Rebecca

Thanks for the video Turnaround, it's great that Christina talks so much about Max and great of Lance to ask her about Max.

Christina should totally join our forum! and Lance

I love the song, I'm surprised it's not already a big hit.

Out

Whole album is VERY promising by previews (especially after "Bionic" I don't get at all).
And "Let There Be Love" is not going to disappoint!

http://www.wearepopslags.com/christina-aguilera-lotus-album-sampler/

Joshua

Ohhh it's been taken down, I'll have to keep a look out, I really want to hear "Let There Be Love"!

Eddie Krommer

Here they are (deluxe edition snippets):

http://www.amazon.fr/Lotus-Christina-Aguilera/dp/B009B4ZEKM/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1351893794&sr=1-1

I expected more from Let There Be Love and Blank Page,  maybe I will have a listen again when full versions get released.

Joshua

Eddie, how did you play the samples? I can click on each track title, but it only takes me to a download page for that song. I can't see any play buttons anywhere. Maybe they're blocked out of france?