• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I WANT TO HEAR A SONG WRITTEN AND PRODUCED BY MAX MARTIN FOR NEW BSB ALBUM!!!!!!!

Khan9898

Rebecca

Quote from: Raul_esp on February 13, 2009, 04:43:16 PM
possible new song of BSB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgTHJmNHvdU

This song is great!!

I don't mind it, it's quite good, but hoping for better too.

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 13, 2009, 08:24:56 PM
I WANT TO HEAR A SONG WRITTEN AND PRODUCED BY MAX MARTIN FOR NEW BSB ALBUM!!!!!!!

Yes!! I think this has been confirmed by Bob Lefsetz in his blog, so I think we can rely on it, I doubt the record company would reject a Max/BSB song, especially as they didn't sell many copies of their last album.

Khan9898

Max Martin is really expensive almost a quarter million a track thats why Britney and Kelly only had one Max song on there albums same will probably go for backstreet

Alex Martin

Quote from: Khan9898 on February 14, 2009, 03:56:03 AM
Max Martin is really expensive almost a quarter million a track thats why Britney and Kelly only had one Max song on there albums same will probably go for backstreet

It's strange for me.If like you said max is expensive...i don't understand why leslye has 7 martin's song while kelly and brit only one.

*Sabine*

That theory about Max being expensive is not really logical yeah. Lesley Roy and Marion Raven had almost only Max songs on their albums and they're tiny artists compared to Britney or Kelly.

Khan9898

the thing with Britney and Kelly is that there management and label can release any other song produced and written by other people and if they push the song it'll do good...it doesn't matter what they release cause stations will always play it...for new up and coming artists if Max Martin is credited more people will be intrigued to listen to the album..besides for new artists they usually only heavily promote the first single cause there budget went boom on writers and producers

Raul_esp

Quote from: andrea on February 14, 2009, 03:05:05 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on February 13, 2009, 04:43:16 PM
possible new song of BSB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgTHJmNHvdU

This song is great!!

prechorus & chorus are amazing!

yes , the verses are poor but the prechorus and chorus are very amazing!!

Rebecca

Quote from: Khan9898 on February 14, 2009, 05:40:37 PM
the thing with Britney and Kelly is that there management and label can release any other song produced and written by other people and if they push the song it'll do good...it doesn't matter what they release cause stations will always play it...for new up and coming artists if Max Martin is credited more people will be intrigued to listen to the album..besides for new artists they usually only heavily promote the first single cause there budget went boom on writers and producers

True, radio will play Britney and Kelly no matter what, but their name doesn't guarantee them a hit album. Sales of Kelly's My December were a lot lower than Breakaway because the songs weren't good enough, but that was Kelly's decision not the record company.

I do agree that record companies put less effort into established artists albums as they have an established fan base, Madonna's last album was rubbish (to me) and Kylie's only a bit better but it doesn't matter, they still sell.

I still think that Max would lower his fee if he wanted to. Eg Carolina Liar which he basically put together himself.

But maybe this means we are only going to get 1 Max Martin song for BSB.

Khan9898

one the least but still we may also get a song from Rami...just not with Max

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on February 14, 2009, 10:44:20 PM
But maybe this means we are only going to get 1 Max Martin song for BSB.

Not necessarily, if they do the same as for Never Gone!  ;)

Alex Martin

I hope the lead single could be written by Max,like 4 kellly,Katy and Pink.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 15, 2009, 12:13:50 PM
I hope the lead single could be written by Max,like 4 kellly,Katy and Pink.
First or second or third, I guess it will get released at some point.