• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB recording with max martin again?

Started by Linda, July 21, 2008, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I thought "Masquerade" is a very good song, now I like two songs from the demos.

andrea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG0fvN8WvW8

The song is amazing, but I don't like the hi-hat on the chorus, so I sent a message to Brian Kennedy with some advices ;)

Alex Martin

Good song,i think it will be a great work.

georg_e

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 17, 2009, 06:25:03 PM
I thought "Masquerade" is a very good song, now I like two songs from the demos.
Delicious vocal harmonies in the chorus, where it repeats "Masquerade".  Very addictive sound.

*Sabine*

I can't say I really like Masquerade here, it's way too much R&B for me.
Concerning Bigger, I still haven't been able to listen to it, all the freakings links on youtube or dailymotion are cancelled!

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on April 29, 2009, 08:59:04 PM
I can't say I really like Masquerade here, it's way too much R&B for me.
Concerning Bigger, I still haven't been able to listen to it, all the freakings links on youtube or dailymotion are cancelled!

I have the song in HQ , do you want it sabine?

Alex Martin

Raul,I'm not sabine but i want the song in HQ....Thank you :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on April 29, 2009, 10:29:54 PM
Raul,I'm not sabine but i want the song in HQ....Thank you :D

haha , ok I'll send it to you  ;D

somebody else? :)

*Sabine*

Raul, I would love that!  ;D
Oh the way, I won't be there till Tuesday guys! Long week end in France in St Tropez/Cannes and Nice!!  ;D

Rebecca

I really like Masquerade. I love Bigger, it's incredible!

Have fun on your long weekend Sabine, you are staying in some beautiful places!

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on April 30, 2009, 08:44:44 AM
Raul, I would love that!  ;D
Oh the way, I won't be there till Tuesday guys! Long week end in France in St Tropez/Cannes and Nice!!  ;D

ok , I'll send it to you , enjoy the weekend!!

Poptasticuk

If it is the studio version or the full song, I would like to hear that too please! :)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Poptasticuk on May 03, 2009, 11:50:26 PM
If it is the studio version or the full song, I would like to hear that too please! :)

I sent you the song already  ;)

*Sabine*