• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Drums needed for song (will pay!)

Started by The Fates, October 20, 2014, 09:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Fates

Hey guys,

I'm a NYC based songwriter looking to collaborate with drummers for my track below.  Will pay.  If you're interested, please let me know!

Whirlwind: Electronic R&B, looking for uptempo drums http://soundcloud.com/the-fates/whirlwind

Any suggestions welcome!

j.fco.morales

I really think Hand Over Heart has potential, but you REALLY need to hire a good male demo singer.

AdamKhan

The Fates

@j.fco.morales = Yes, forgot to include that I'm also looking for a male vocalist in the vein of Marcus Mumford from Mumford & Sons.

j.fco.morales

You just need a good singer, who has a voice that feels right with the song vibe.

To me sounds more like a One Direction song than a Mumford & Sons' one.

The Fates

@j.fco.morales = Yep, looking for a Harry Styles type vocalist essentially. 

Adam B

I played around with that file tonite and from what I can tell it'll be pretty hard to get it to an uptempo track -the vocals are just drifting over the beat too much, if you add a straight 4 to the floor it will sound way off. One way may be to quantize the vocals but I just don't feel it like an uptempo track anyhow, rather more like something urban with electro influences..

Here's something I made https://soundcloud.com/ikny/little110

Most of the time spent was getting the chords down (not 100%) and the rest pretty much making that snare,, PM me if you want me to keep working in it (or I could just copy some other track for you)

For the second track I would just use some drumpler, as an example I know there's great rock drums in addictive drums 2

The Fates

@Adam B - Thanks so much for submitting!  The drums is a bit "clubbier" than what I'm going for.  Am sitting with it to see if there is something there to build on.

Also, thank you for the Addictive Drums suggestion.  It looks like a great software. 

Adam B

There's lots of software like that; ezdrummer, groove agent, steven slate to name a few -you get professional sounding drums with the press of a button  ;D If you try one of those you can probably find something that works for most of your  tracks!

If you'd share the acapella and midi and gave some reference tracks maybe more people would give you their ideas

The Fates

@Adam B - I made the Soundcloud link downloadable.  Not sure how to share the midi.

sweetmelody