• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Denniz PoP's son : Daniel

Started by Tommy Nelson, May 22, 2007, 03:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hits

Quote from: ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ
Quote from: "princessofegypt"By the way, I saw posts on this same forum wondering who "Mrs. Pop" is, and posters were discussing personal details. As if that's anyones business either.
Absolutely right.[/quote

its always like that. just cause people buy somebody's records or go to their shows, they instantly are under the impression that their "star" or "idol" is supposed to tell them all about their private lives. thats why i'd never have a message board if i'd be a musician. all these stalkerish people coming together, collecting personal information about you, discussing your new girlfriend, and whether she is right for you or not, etc......... its really ridiculous. just cause you like somebody's music doesnt mean you own them. i think theres a reason why denniz, max and most other songwriters/producers are behind the scenes, and dont give a lot of interviews. they just want people to be left alone. they dont want all the baggage that comes along with being famous.

Rebecca

I agree. I must admit I didn't feel completely comfortable even discussing whether Max was married and to who to either - though I was still curious and wanted to know.
Sometimes you can't help but be curious about someone's personal life. I think the people here do know the difference between curiousity and stalking.