• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

R City - What dreams are made of (Dr Luke)

Started by kjdrapeau, September 23, 2015, 08:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjdrapeau

I was able to hear the rcity album a couple weeks ago at a private session, great album. It's a great blend of their calypso/island vibe and pop elements. Their second single will be the record with chloe. They have one with akon that may take off as well. Theron and timothy are some genuine dudes and crazy talented. I'm a producer here in atlanta and have had the pleasure of being involved in their camp

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: kjdrapeau on September 23, 2015, 08:03:30 AM
I was able to hear the rcity album a couple weeks ago at a private session, great album. It's a great blend of their calypso/island vibe and pop elements. Their second single will be the record with chloe. They have one with akon that may take off as well. Theron and timothy are some genuine dudes and crazy talented. I'm a producer here in atlanta and have had the pleasure of being involved in their camp

awesome, thanks for sharing. they released the tracklist today:

“Like This”
“Locked Away” ft. Adam Levine
“Checking for You”
“Take You Down”
“Broadway”
“Over”
“Make Up” ft. Chloe Angelides
“Again”
“Live by the Gun” ft. Akon
“Slave to the Dollar”
“Save My Soul”
“Crazy Love” ft. Tarrus Riley
“Don’t You Worry”
“Our Story”

also, Locked Away topped the Billboard Pop Charts. awesome!

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: turnaround on October 01, 2015, 08:08:09 PM
R City deserve an own thread.

totes. thanks for making it. can't wait to hear the whole album

sweetmelody

Quote from: j.fco.morales on October 01, 2015, 08:33:02 PM
This tropical vibe is like a trend...

Absolutely! Love that vibe, so it's all good with me. :)

turnaround

There is no chance to get the credits (apart from checking the booklet)

Btw - Luke has another super catchy tune out.

Lunchmoney Lewis - Whip it

Features the vocals of Chloe Angelides

https://itunes.apple.com/de/album/whip-it!-feat.-chloe-angelides/id1027171571
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

From what I know, so far:

Locked Away: Theron Thomas, Timothy Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Henry Walter & Toni Tennille
Checking For You: Theron Thomas, Timothy Thomas, Lukasz Gottwald, Henry Walter & Salaam Remi
Take You Down: Theron Thomas, Timothy Thomas, Eric Frederic, Lukasz Gottwald & Henry Walter

melodicmoonlight

Video for Make Up:

https://youtu.be/AavCnEb9a8Y

Wolf Cousin

QuoteIs Core water popular in US? You can see a bottle shining like a holy grail in every damn video.

''Beyond music, Luke has investments in bottled water (Core Natural), a private business conference (Summit Series) and real estate: Under the guidance of Sony boss Doug Morris, he's purchased four buildings in Los Angeles on Hollywood Boulevard, including the iconic Kress Building, for studio spaces and offices.''

http://www.billboard.com/biz/5876673/lukasz-dr-luke-gottwald-the-2014-billboard-power-100

bugmenot

Core Natural is not popular because it's very expensive.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on November 19, 2015, 07:09:06 PM
Core Natural is not popular because it's very expensive.

And cheap stuff don't appear in videos.

Dr. Fleischman

Quote from: Wolf Cousin on November 19, 2015, 11:17:12 AM
''Beyond music, Luke has investments in bottled water (Core Natural), a private business conference (Summit Series) and real estate: Under the guidance of Sony boss Doug Morris, he's purchased four buildings in Los Angeles on Hollywood Boulevard, including the iconic Kress Building, for studio spaces and offices.''

http://www.billboard.com/biz/5876673/lukasz-dr-luke-gottwald-the-2014-billboard-power-100

Thanks for that but I knew Core water's Luke's investment, I was wondering if it's any successful. It's smart to have retirement plans in this business.

bugmenot

can we talk about water a little more?
what is the burgundy always blurred brand I see in every studio photo with any artist