• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kim Petras Official Thread

Started by melodicmoonlight, August 04, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snipes3000

Miles Wesley is signed to Prescription songs, the most succesful charting non-major label at the moment, which Dr Luke runs. You can follow them at instagram: they post their new releases every friday in their storyline. One of the other three songwriters on this song is Rocco Valdes. He is also signed to prescription songs. Lil Jon is also signed to prescription songs as a songwriter/producer, in fact they have a team of artists,producers,songwriters,topliners which consists of about 120 people. Some others on the list: Bonnie Mckee, Emily Warren, Lauv, Lil Aaron, Doja Cat, Ammar Malik. A manager of prescription songs plans in songwriting sessions where those people are linked. Probably there was a songwriting session planned between Luke, Rocco Valdes, Miles Wesley and perhaps also Christian Dold (Diamond Pistol). Although I'm not sure if the latter is part of the creative team of prescription songs.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

Prescription Songs is a publisher and looks like runs like a 360 agency: publishing, management, development and licensing.
They have people that create content and they manage that catalog and make money out of it while Luke oversees everything.

And I wouldn't be surprised that he gets a % of everything these creators make.

The thing is: nowadays artists build relationships with their creative partners instead of placing songs like it used to be back in the day, which was write songs and pitch them to different people.

melodicmoonlight

The snippet has definitely gotten unanimous love and praise within the pop music community. I hope it's a big song for her and a way to re-introduce herself as a legit pop contender.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: getawaydriver on July 24, 2021, 05:28:35 PM
She signed to Luke's sub-label on Republic called Amigo Records recently. Album is done and is coming soon.

You must go on ATRL lol

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: getawaydriver on July 24, 2021, 09:34:30 PM
Sometimes :/. Use Reddit and Popjustice mostly these days, though. ATRL can be... a lot; I've never been a member there or anything. But for internet music sleuthing (finding credits, new songs, new info, etc.) I mostly just like to find stuff out myself by scouring Google cuz it can be fun! :D

For sure. Haven't been on Popjustice in a while and Reddit I usually use for... other things.  ;D ATRL can be a lot but is good for the quickest and newest music updates/happenings.

j.fco.morales

I think she's going to be big. The very first trans popstar.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: getawaydriver on July 29, 2021, 05:25:03 PM
Lead single is called "The Future Starts Now". Also, apparently it's confirmed Paris Hilton is featured on a song on the album? "Nothing in This World, Part II" coming after all these years haha?

The album is rumored to be titled "Paris" or another major city that Kim loves. Makes sense since the new song features French. But also perhaps Berlin?

nanofives

Wasn't Luke the one who introduced Kim to Paris? I mean... otherwise how could she get Paris on the video of her very first single?

Snipes3000

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

This seems genuine. I love both girls so much.

BTW: Slayyyter's voice sounds a lot like Paris Hilton.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: getawaydriver on August 11, 2021, 05:39:11 AM
New song she uploaded to SoundCloud called "KIM KIM KIM": https://m.soundcloud.com/kimpetrasupdate/kim-kim-kim-kim-petras-2021

It's more of a joke song, but the bass goes hard.

Love this! So fun and ridiculous

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/3p2wS6G159mBIU50xl7uvc?si=78990668f1644a46[/spotify]

Luke, Aarons, Vaughn Oliver, almost same team as always. Love the sound and the instrumental outro, it sounds so much as Luke.
I'm glad he's not credited as MADE IN CHINA anymore.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on August 27, 2021, 07:51:27 PM
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/3p2wS6G159mBIU50xl7uvc?si=78990668f1644a46[/spotify]

Luke, Aarons, Vaughn Oliver, almost same team as always. Love the sound and the instrumental outro, it sounds so much as Luke.
I'm glad he's not credited as MADE IN CHINA anymore.

I'm obsessed with the song. Such an earworm. I actually thought the outro sounded more like Vaughn Oliver's touch.

j.fco.morales

Her team! I love that, actually.

Aaron, Kim with Oliver and Luke.