• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kim Petras Official Thread

Started by melodicmoonlight, August 04, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

getawaydriver

Quote from: bugmenot on November 17, 2021, 06:00:25 PM
getawaydriver is bored and wants to fight.

Thanks for proving my point! You're by far the most insufferable member of this forum and everyone here knows it. Maybe when you finally get a breath from sucking on Dr. Luke's dick, some oxygen can get to your brain. :)

j.fco.morales

Holy f*ck! The sh*t we have to read here lately... getawaydriver, let's get away! haha

Snipes3000

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 16, 2021, 01:25:07 AM
She has star potencial. No doubt. She is managed by Shannon Bayersdorfer at Maverick Management.

She's about to blow. And she gives me some kind of early Katy Perry vibes with the twisted sense of humor.

I thought she is managed by Larry Rudolph, who also managed Britney from at least 1999?
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

Snipes3000

Yeah shannon bayersdorfer is not the manager of kim anymore according to the linkedin. Larry rudolph started a new management company and kim is there:
https://variety.com/2021/music/news/larry-rudolph-management-company-live-nation-1235084042/
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

bugmenot

Dr. Luke &  Aaron Joseph.
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/71yN0yrHej3jhKXewbmtEh[/spotify]

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: bugmenot on December 02, 2021, 10:07:34 PM
Dr. Luke &  Aaron Joseph.
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/71yN0yrHej3jhKXewbmtEh[/spotify]

and Rocco Did It Again!, Ryan OG, Vaughn Oliver, Housefly as co-producers.

Housefly, Rocco Did It Again!, Ryan OG, Vaughn Oliver, lil aaron, Dr. Luke, Aaron Joseph & Kim Petras are all the credited writers.

McCartneyMartin

Do pop songs need to have almost 10 writers and producers nowadays?? No wonder music sounds very hollow and plastic. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Just remember it took just Freddie Mercury to compose Bohemian Rhapsody opposed to the near dozen on a song that sounds like a carbon copy of a carbon copy of a carbon copy just with some slight differences.

nanofives

bugmenot

Probably Spotify doesn't list co-producers that's why it's shows only two of them.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on December 03, 2021, 08:30:41 AM
Do pop songs need to have almost 10 writers and producers nowadays?? No wonder music sounds very hollow and plastic. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Just remember it took just Freddie Mercury to compose Bohemian Rhapsody opposed to the near dozen on a song that sounds like a carbon copy of a carbon copy of a carbon copy just with some slight differences.

welcome to modern pop music. it's been this way for a solid 10 years

nanofives

Quote from: bugmenot on December 03, 2021, 09:03:38 PM
Probably Spotify doesn't list co-producers that's why it's shows only two of them.

Doesn't it? I can see all of the producers on the Spotify credits

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on December 04, 2021, 06:22:45 AM
welcome to modern pop music. it's been this way for a solid 10 years

That's why Indie or underground the way to go in this modern corporate market. The other alternative is just the stick with the classics.

j.fco.morales

My coconuts, you can put 'em in your mouth...

SONG OF THE SUMMER!  ;D