• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Radio interview Dr. Luke

Started by georg_e, September 20, 2010, 03:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Raul_esp

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on September 20, 2010, 04:58:49 PM
Great interview , Thanks!
"Welcome to the land of fame and sex...."    lol!!!    :D

Rebecca

Thanks, those are both great.

Who would have Miley's Party in the USA been written for? somebody English?

JackSnr

Thanks, great interview.
In the second link--
"Handy steam-powered app to tell the difference between Dr. Luke tracks:
Killer chorus? Wrote song with Max Martin.
Familiar enough to skirt copyright infringement and low on melody? Did not write song with Max Martin."

Hmm, I know Dr Luke is very talented but I can't help but thinking this is right.

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on September 21, 2010, 12:52:42 PM
Thanks, those are both great.

Who would have Miley's Party in the USA been written for? somebody English?
It was originally for Jessie J to record after she co-wrote it with Luke and Claude Kelly....... here's a video of her singing it live -- with the original lyric, hehe.  (I think it's cool how she handled the confusion at the beginning of what key it was in ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCgHID-rBdo

Rebecca

Thanks George, I'm actually glad that song went to Miley, Jessica just belted it out!