• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Same Difference

Started by Markus1981, October 07, 2008, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 02, 2008, 05:36:35 PM
1-Max martin
2-Jorgen Elofsson
3-Denniz Pop
4-Rami
5-Alexandra Talomaa
6-Andreas carlsson
7-Per Magnusson
8-David Kreuger.......
9-
10-

5894 position.....Who'll never be? 8)

:D :D

Alex Martin

Turn it into love is better than original version of kylie minogue or hazell dean....i don't remember well....BTW stock/aitken/Waterman are always great producers.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 02, 2008, 05:31:37 PM
It's not a strange thing for me. Kristian is S--------t ;)
Did you just bash my Lundin?, Alex why do you always have to do this?, I am sorry but who is that Alexandra being higher than Kristian, don't get me started, calling him a sh--- has really made me mad BTW, but oh well ::) >:(

and Raul, his song is nothing different to the other songs on the album, I personally ound "All The Roads Lead To Heaven" the worst, pretty "Eurovision-ish" and very dancy, anyways it's a taste matter, but we usually agree.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 02, 2008, 09:55:24 PM
Did you just bash my Lundin?, Alex why do you always have to do this?, I am sorry but who is that Alexandra being higher than Kristian, don't get me started, calling him a sh--- has really made me mad BTW, but oh well ::) >:(

and Raul, his song is nothing different to the other songs on the album, I personally ound "All The Roads Lead To Heaven" the worst, pretty "Eurovision-ish" and very dancy, anyways it's a taste matter, but we usually agree.

Total agree, calling s**** is a bit exaggerated, you own excuses to Mr Lundin Alex!  :P

Raul_esp

the song would be perfect if it would have a chorus , but in this song I dont found a  chorus separate of the verses , something is wrong in this song , this song remind a bit to ''I'm alive'' to me  .
by the why I love ''all the roads lead to heaven'' , I love the swedish songs in eurovision ,hero was amazing !!

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies i don't use a bad language. S--------t means S u f f i c i e n t and not sh***.

S--fi-i-nt :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 03, 2008, 12:16:14 AM

Feelgoodlies i don't use a bad language. S--------t means S u f f i c i e n t and not sh***.

S--fi-i-nt :D

hahaha

Alex Martin

I want your excuse sabine and feelgoodlies :D

Respect for mr.lundin. I dislike his music but for me is only sufficient and not the other word. ;)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 03, 2008, 12:18:49 AM
I want your excuse sabine and feelgoodlies :D

Respect for mr.lundin. I dislike his music but for me is only sufficient and not the other word. ;)
Why would you "censor" Sufficient then?, it's a normal word, you should've written it! If that's really what you meant then I'm sorry, but I don't get the hate over Kristian, give me one good reason!

Alex Martin

The reason is always the same,for me is not a good songwriter and is overestimated by the guys of the forum's guys.

When cheiron disbanded kristian is missing. Jake schultz is missing.Herbie chriclow is missing.

Max,rami,jorgen instead are always on top with good song and new sound.

Probably kristian don't have this big talent.I'm sure of that :D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 03, 2008, 07:18:54 PM
The reason is always the same,for me is not a good songwriter and is overestimated by the guys of the forum's guys.

When cheiron disbanded kristian is missing. Jake schultz is missing.Herbie chriclow is missing.

Totally disagree, he's a great songwriter, what do u mean he isn't a good songwriter, do u mean he writes a pile of crap?, every Cheiron guy has done so, from I Need A House to Tap That, and please I can't think of a memorable song from Rami as he's usually been sticked with Max in the credits, never heard a song produced by him alone tbh...and he is no way in comparsion with Kristian ;)

Album expected to miss the top 20 guys as far as I know so far, I will keep you updated.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 03, 2008, 09:08:42 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on December 03, 2008, 07:18:54 PM

Totally disagree, he's a great songwriter, what do u mean he isn't a good songwriter, do u mean he writes a pile of crap?, every Cheiron guy has done so, from I Need A House to Tap That, and please I can't think of a memorable song from Rami as he's usually been sticked with Max in the credits, never heard a song produced by him alone tbh...and he is no way in comparsion with Kristian ;)

Album expected to miss the top 20 guys as far as I know so far, I will keep you updated.

OHHHHHH kristian did many memorable songs without max...... ;)

Rami wrote good song for shayne ward,westlife stephanie mcintosh and danity kane.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 03, 2008, 09:48:26 PM

OHHHHHH kristian did many memorable songs without max...... ;)

Rami wrote good song for shayne ward,westlife stephanie mcintosh and danity kane.
Yeah, who doesn't know Bye Bye Bye, I'll Never Stop, and Born To Make You Happy?!

What about Rami?!

Sorry to ruin the topic guys with these off-topic replies.

Alex Martin

These songs are of a cheiron time......from 2001 to 2008 i don't remember great lundin's song(except I'm Alive and that girl)Btw i remain of my idea....he is overestimated. :)

Tiiger

If I'm not mistaken there's already another thread about Kristian Lundin's writing-abilities. Let's all use that one, OK?

No offense.  ;)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable