• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney / Christina duet

Started by Izalightblue, December 29, 2009, 01:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

A member of Live Daily forums, who happens to be a member from Christina Aguilera RCA team, and has revealed on the forum several  exclusive info about her tour and dvd, has said that Christina has called Britney and has invited her to record a duet. The song is written by Max Martin ;D and produced by Butch Walker.
I am trying to find the source on Live Daily to post it here, but I can't seem to find it, but even so, every brazilian site about Britney/ Christina / Pop music has posted the information. Let's wait and see!

Raul_esp

nshinnosuke

most liklely fake because Max and Butch are very contrast each other even though they both did amazing songs...

Unexpected

Rebecca

wow, that would be fantastic, but I think too good to be true too!

Raul_esp

hey guys , i found it :

Max martin said it about the duet :

" Good April Fools' Day, it is totally false, I write a couple of songs for Britney's next album , nothing more , the duo of Christina and Britney will happen when both pass 50 years surely .''

Rebecca

wow, a quote from Max Martin! Where did you find that?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Rebecca on December 30, 2009, 10:43:08 PM

in a spanish britney site , it's strange i didnt find it in a english site.

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 31, 2009, 12:55:46 AM
Quote from: Rebecca on December 30, 2009, 10:43:08 PM

in a spanish britney site , it's strange i didnt find it in a english site.

I saw it on many brazilian britney sites, but I thought it wasn't true, since it is very rare to hear something from Max, and since this duet thing may also be fake or it is fake, according  to this ''Max quote''.

*Sabine*

Strange that Max tells himself it's fake, hmmm... I think this story is made up. Anyways, I don't need Max's confirmation to know that this rumor is fake.

Rebecca

yep, for sure. Max's quote must be a fake, as well as this rumour.

Raul_esp

dr luke has produced songs for the christina album  :P

Rebecca

wow, amazing. Dr Luke is everywhere.

nshinnosuke

I think there might be only 1 or 2 songs from Dr.Luke on Christina's album and they're just fillers like his songs for Jordin Sparks and Ciara...well, who knows..?

Feelgoodlies

Christina ususally doesn't rely on the "What's in" producers, she usually tries to invent, that's a good thing, but I never really liked an album from her. But her singles are good. The Dr.Luke collaboration was surfaced a while back though, so hopefully it's true cuz I really want to hear this girl collaborates with someone I actually know or have heard of ;D