• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max contributing to Cher Lloyd album

Started by Axel, July 29, 2011, 09:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Rebecca

hmmm, I really like it, but I don't love it as much as other Max songs. yeah, it is a new sound for Max

Yes, maybe it is a grower!

Eddie Krommer

georg_e

ooops......video was blocked now, but here's a really nice acoustic version she did 
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT9oUDtwLLA

klukan

I think this song is genius! Only 2 chords used, and yet so interesting all the way

Keeps gettin' better all the time.

Rebecca

the song has really grown on me. The video is nice and the acoustic version is good. Her singing reminds me of Jessie J a lot.

georg_e

^   ^

Thanks, nice video :)    I like this song alot, but the one thing  I don't like is that line about "you got an AK and you're blowing through..."   Like do 12 year old girls need to be singing along about guns in a love song, when there's too many guns out there  already in real life? Just seems weird to me........

Rebecca

Quote from: georg_e on October 04, 2011, 02:57:18 PM
                                     ^   ^

Thanks, nice video :)    I like this song alot, but the one thing  I don't like is that line about "you got an AK and you're blowing through..."   Like do 12 year old girls need to be singing along about guns in a love song, when there's too many guns out there  already in real life? Just seems weird to me........

I didn't even realise that's what she was saying. but you are right, it's not appropriate.

turnaround

Here is the tracklist from wikipedia including the credits.

Funny thing is that track #5 is a duet with Carolina Liar. The song is the same as the one on the brand new Carolina Liar album.  :)

1.    Grow Up (featuring Busta Rhymes)       Cher Lloyd, Andrew Harr, Jermaine Jackson, Jacob Kasher, Savan Kotecha, Kevin Rudolf, Busta Rhymes[11]    
2.    Want U Back         Kotecha, Shellback   
3.    With Ur Love (featuring Mike Posner)       Kotecha, Shellback, Max Martin   
4.    Swagger Jagger         Lloyd, Clarence Coffee Jr., Andre Davidson, Sean Davidson, Andrew Harr, Jermaine Jackson, Petr Brdicko, Marcus Lomax, Autumn Rowe    
5.    Beautiful People         Chad Wolfinbarger, Alexander Kronlund, Tom Hamilton    
6.    Playa Boi              
7.    Superhero         Formetta Gibson, Priscilla Renea, Ronald Jackson, Gerald Martin   
8.    Over the Moon         Lloyd, Kotecha, RedOne, AJ Junior, Bilal Hajji, Eric Sanicola   
9.    Dub on the Track (featuring Mic Righteous, Dot Rotten & Ghetts)       Lloyd, Toby Gad, Livvi Franc    
10.    End Up Here              
And I liked it..

Rebecca

thanks. I would not have expected a duet with Carolina Liar! bizarre.

turnaround

And I liked it..

klukan

Want U Back (Shellback song) sounds great