• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max contributing to Cher Lloyd album

Started by Axel, July 29, 2011, 09:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I love both songs , The melody in ''Beautiful people'' is so nice!

turnaround

This has been released in Ireland now!  :)
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 02, 2011, 12:02:33 AM
an amazing song!

Joshua

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 23, 2011, 06:07:25 PM
an amazing song!

Agree, this is my favourite from all this clips... I also like Want U Back, With Ur Love, and End Up Here (though I don't know much about the producer, 'Jukebox').

klukan

Quote from: Joshua on November 29, 2011, 09:25:40 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 23, 2011, 06:07:25 PM
an amazing song!

Agree, this is my favourite from all this clips... I also like Want U Back, With Ur Love, and End Up Here (though I don't know much about the producer, 'Jukebox').

Jukebox is a young producer signed with Darkchild.
He produced "Whip Your Hair" by Willow Smith

Joshua

Quote from: klukan on November 29, 2011, 02:30:53 PM
Jukebox is a young producer signed with Darkchild.
He produced "Whip Your Hair" by Willow Smith

Cool, thanks for that! I did do some digging of my own before I posted yesterday, but only came up with the Willow Smith track as well. I couldn't find a Wiki page for him, and some other pages confused me to the point where I thought maybe he WAS Darkchild under a different name... obviously not! :) I must say too, it's cool how Shellback is doing some producing on his own on this album, I wonder if that's Max's doing. I remember Rami started doing a few tracks on his own too after a year or so of collaborating with Max.

Joshua

NICE, good choice! Does anyone know if Max actually co-produced With Ur Love? I swear the Wiki page for it only mentioned Shellback as producer for that track last time I checked.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Joshua on January 08, 2012, 03:58:56 PM
NICE, good choice! Does anyone know if Max actually co-produced With Ur Love? I swear the Wiki page for it only mentioned Shellback as producer for that track last time I checked.
I think it's co-produced by him.

Joshua

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 08, 2012, 04:56:15 PM
Quote from: Joshua on January 08, 2012, 03:58:56 PM
I think it's co-produced by him.

Oh cool, thanks! I have to say it's really grown on me, same with Beautiful People, really liking both a lot at the moment.

Alex Martin

Didn't know about this bonus track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt1CrjnN0fk

Talkin' That - Written by Savan/ShellbacK/BRITNEY SPEARS and Cher looyd and produced By Shellback

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

Not that good...

I still listen to "Want You Back" :D

Joshua

Quote from: Alex Martin on May 16, 2012, 12:57:17 PM
Talkin' That - Written by Savan/ShellbacK/BRITNEY SPEARS and Cher looyd and produced By Shellback

I wonder if this was originally meant for Femme Fatale and then Cher added something in for her version, hence the writing credit...?