• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin, Shellback and Jörgen Elofsson nominated for Grammy Awards

Started by turnaround, December 06, 2012, 09:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Good work turnaround, so great he was able to make it. Even to be nominated and be at the show would have been an amazing experience for him.

I'm glad Herbie and Max are friends again, I hadn't heard much about things since this (assuming there was any truth to it): "However, since falling out with Martin, Crichlow claims that he is yet to be paid for any of his work and that he has been banned from having any songs including on the Backstreet Boys latest album Black & Blue."

Herbie had a pic with Ammo too, I wonder if he's getting back into some work with the guys. So if Herbie and Max were at the party the night before, do we assume they were also at the awards?

Raul_esp

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

Thanks Turnaround for the Jorgen footage and photo, it was great to see him there.

I thought that if Max and Shellback were there, they'd be standing near Taylor Swift, but I couldn't see them. Maybe they didn't go.

Yes, I think it's true nznexus, Max and Dr Luke still haven't won a Grammy.

georg_e

This Grammy's clip is annoyingly speeded up, but isn't that Dr. Luke at .29-.30 secs?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAK-rvkBFWA

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Ali Tamposi is featured at songwritersuniverse

http://www.songwriteruniverse.com/ali-tamposi-123.htm

Nice article and Jörgen is mentioned a lot.

QuoteTamposi adds that the advice she gives aspiring songwriters echoes what Elofsson told her when they first started working together: "It's not a hop, skip and a jump to being successful. Put your head down and watch one foot move in front of the other, taking it one step at a time. It gets easier, then it gets hard and the rollercoaster ride can be grueling at times, exhilarating at others. Looking back, the journey here was actually more enjoyable than the destination, so embrace every moment. And make sure you understand the importance of sending some sort of universal message with your songs, because songwriting is an incredible way to touch and impact people's lives."
And I liked it..