• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin & Rami Yacoub / Kristian Lundin

Started by B Steady, February 22, 2013, 12:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Why aren't they working together anymore? I mean Max & Rami are the best team ever and with Kristian Max has produced three of the greatest songs ever (I Want It That Way / Show Me The Meaning ... / That's The Way It Is).
Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

Sometimes u have to let people go or let people walk away in order 4 God to release more blessings.

Joshua

Yep I miss those golden days too, so much. I think it's like with any great collaborations, be it bands or writers... they only last so long before everyone wants a break or new direction. I'm sure if you asked any of them, they'd all be hesitant for whatever reason, whereas we can only see things from the point of view of "they were so great together, why wouldn't they want to work together again?!?" It's like ABBA, everyone would love them to work their magic again, but the band members know it's best to leave it be.

There were rumours of tension between Max and Rami, but it's hard to know if any of it's even slightly true. When he left Max, he just said he needed to find his own direction. The good thing is, Shellback has been working with both Rami and Kristian, so surely that says something for everyone's friendship being intact.

B Steady

If this is true, Rami's OWN direction turnt out to be ONE Direction haha!

At least Rami is working together with Savan whose lyrics are published under MXM Music :)
Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

Quote from: B Steady on February 22, 2013, 10:08:09 AM
If this is true, Rami's OWN direction turnt out to be ONE Direction haha!

At least Rami is working together with Savan whose lyrics are published under MXM Music :)

HAHA Brilliant!!!