• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Tonos song contest instrumental

Started by emjay, April 18, 2007, 01:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjay

I assume this is safe to share, as it was posted on Tonos.com with his permission for the contest that was held back in 2002. It's crap sound-quality wise and it sounds like a dragged out version of 'Don't Want You Back'. Enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BPHGN8OH

-Matt :D

andrea

thanks so much! very nice song!
bu i didn't understand what kind of contest it is...

emjay

Quote from: "andrea"thanks so much! very nice song!
bu i didn't understand what kind of contest it is...

Members of the site would write and record over the instrumental, and the best one, I believe, won the chance to work with him on a future song and some piece of recording equipment.

maxmartin'sfan

:D Congratulation !!!

Good Sound!!!!!!  :D

i love it very much!!

emjay

I guess I didn't make it clear that MAX was the one who made the instrumental and let people write / record for it, to enter in the contest. Sorry about that.

Rebecca

wow, thanks Matt for posting that, always good to hear an unreleased tune from Max!

secski

wow this should be good. downloading...

i remember tonos. hehe, was thinking of joining it at one stage but then heard they went bust. oh well...