• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The first song that made you a Max Martin fan?

Started by Rebecca, January 13, 2007, 12:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I was wondering, what was the first song of Max Martin's that really caught your attention and made you a fan?

Was it a Britney, Backstreet Boys or Robyn? or was it even back in the early days when Max was in It's Alive?

For me it was Backstreet Boys Shape of My Heart, the song that made me look at the songwriters and notice Max.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

1. BABY ONE MORE TIME          Britney spears
2. AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME   Backstreet boys

It was definitely this too songs that made me understand cheiron max martin and everything else.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

We've got it go in on!!!!!! Absolutlely original sound. Since 1996 Max was in my heart!!!!! Probrably i'm one of the first max martin's fan in the world :D  :) Thank's to rebecca for the answer about veronicas.

andrea

turnaround

Difficult, but I guess it was somewhere between Britney's first album, BSB's "I want it that way"  :wink:
And I liked it..

CHB

I love the whole Spears & BSB Songs...

But I know Max Martin since The Veronicas - 4ever ( august 2005 ).

than I saw he wrote lots of of my fave songs.

:shock: yeah that was my face... i saw he wrote my baby "since u been gone", lambretta songs, marion raven and all my fave spears songs....

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"I was wondering, what was the first song of Max Martin's that really caught your attention and made you a fan?
ACE OF BASE - "Lucky Love"
...caught my attention, made me a fan... rather an AoB-fan though, but since that time I definetly had an eye on the credits lists of what I bought!!

Linda

Britney - baby one more time
and bsb - I want it that way

those two songs made me notice that they were written from the same guy and it begun from there...

but the first song I heard from max was We've got it goin on - bsb

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

Welcome Linda and maxmartin's fan to the forum!
Those songs are definitely classic Max Martin & Cheiron

Linda

maxmartin'sfan

hey!  Linda!!

I'm Nico From FRance..!!! ^^  hhaa!!!

talk you soon on msn!!!

:D

ITS ALIVE

ITS ALIVE

Also I want to say that this site is fantastic. Whoever is responsible for it is a genius.

turnaround

Oh, welcome to the site ITSALIVE, and thanks for the compliment.
Great to have so many Australians here  :)
And it's Rebecca's site's forum, we both run it.  :)
And I liked it..