• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin is BORING!!!! (and some new tracks)

Started by Eddie Krommer, November 14, 2008, 06:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

Hi everyone. I just registered though I ahve always read this great forum. Congratz to everyone.. You really keep the Cheiron spirit alive!!!

I wanted to share some information. In the Funhouse album (P!nk) UK edition you can find a bonus track written by Max and our new boy Shellback, the song is titled Boring and it's pretty amazing.

Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szZYlVTAfns

Also in ASCAP there's another song listed as:
"What Ya Want From Me?" (Pink, Max Martin, Shellback)

At The P!nk Official web there's a poll for the next single.. Go and vote!!!!!
www.pinkspage.com

So Max is Boring in such an amazing way!!!!

Rebecca

Welcome Eddie! new fans are always welcome

oh yes, the song "Boring" is fantastic - I wish it wasn't just a UK bonus track.

Do you know if the song "What Ya Want From Me" is a bonus track anywhere? i hope it's not another one of those songs we never get to hear.

I just voted on Pink's website for "Please Don't Leave Me" but I think "It's All Your Fault" would be better.

Out

Last days Boring became my favorite track, I love it even more than So What and It's All Your Fault.

*Sabine*

I like Boring but I think it's not as good as the other tracks.
I wish this new song What Ya Want From Me will eventually be released!

starstruck52

ooh... i think i like this more than "so what."  :o

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

By the way, I forgot to welcome you here Eddie! Nice to meet you, and keep on with the good posts!  ;)

nshinnosuke

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 14, 2008, 11:59:36 AM
I think it sounds like Set It Off?
Nope, U and UR Hand and Tap That ;), I love that song!

Hey Eddie welcome here, we've already discussed that on Pink's thread, and thanks for the link to the poll, I voted I Don't Believe You!

Raul_esp

welcome eddie !! , yes boring is a great song , but I prefer so what , I voted for I dont believe you  ;D
I would love hear the other pink track!

*Sabine*

I voted Please Don't Leave Me but I think I don't believe you remixed would be awesome!