• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rebecca Black

Started by georg_e, March 16, 2011, 04:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

You guys have heard this, right?   ;D ;D       http://music.aol.com/blog/2011/03/15/rebecca-black-friday-meme/

JackSnr

Hmm, yes i thought this might come up.

Lets just say thank god that max martin creates such beautiful and beautifully simple melodies. Without max and people like him, this is what pop music would be like.

Rebecca

wow, I only just heard this. I think it is hilarious! She is quite pretty though and as for the song, I have heard worse!

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on March 17, 2011, 10:33:24 AM
wow, I only just heard this. I think it is hilarious! She is quite pretty though and as for the song, I have heard worse!

Yes!!  It is so crazily funny and weird, but at the same time the music isn"t that bad and it's catchy:-)    It definitely takes Max's principle of the "WTF Factor" to the........well, to 'the Max'!   (Wasn't plannng on that pun....just happened :D

georg_e

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/03/simon-cowell-on-rebecca-blacks-friday.html    This is really funny -- he gets it, and I love his term 'hair-dryer song" lol :D

Rebecca

Simon Cowell is so right as usual.

The more I listen to it, the more I laugh, it's so great and the words are so funny. I really want Rebecca Black to have more success. She should work with Max and Luke!

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on March 20, 2011, 05:21:43 AM

The more I listen to it, the more I laugh, it's so great and the words are so funny. I really want Rebecca Black to have more success. She should work with Max and Luke!

I thought the same thing about Max & Luke, and I sent her a song too --she's probably gettin' bombarded with songs :-)

Babs

Exactly! The melody is quite alright. But the lyrics...
Though: "Yesterday was Thursday. Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. And Sunday comes afterward." = genius! LOL  :D :D . (fun, fun, fun!)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Babs on March 25, 2011, 01:12:55 AM

Exactly! The melody is quite alright. But the lyrics...
Though: "Yesterday was Thursday. Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. And Sunday comes afterward." = genius! LOL  :D :D . (fun, fun, fun!)

Actually the melody reminds me to ''Baby'' By Justin bieber , anyway the song is for me a bit annoying.

cheironlover

Quote from: georg_e on March 17, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on March 17, 2011, 10:33:24 AM

Yes!!  It is so crazily funny and weird, but at the same time the music isn"t that bad and it's catchy:-)    It definitely takes Max's principle of the "WTF Factor" to the........well, to 'the Max'!   (Wasn't plannng on that pun....just happened :D

Yeah I agree. Max Martin should take a look at her.

Axel

Sorry but... no. :)

What I respect her for is her dedication. Thousands of others would have given up after Friday, but she goes on. THAT is the spirit.

She will be successful.

Feelgoodlies

This singer is a disaster, she literally can't sing, her voice is horrible!

The Glee cast did a remake for it which sounded so much better than this "Chipmunk". Sorry guys!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 13, 2011, 11:59:34 PM

The Glee cast did a remake for it which sounded so much better than this "Chipmunk". Sorry guys!

I agree , she can't sing and the song is a bit average , the chorus is ''Baby'' , Glee made a good cover.

cheironlover

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 14, 2011, 12:18:08 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 13, 2011, 11:59:34 PM

I agree , she can't sing and the song is a bit average , the chorus is ''Baby'' , Glee made a good cover.

It's the autotune that has really made her sound that way. She actually sounds better without it.

nanofives

I can't believe it's been 10 years since Friday. She's grown a lot since then.
I really hated her back then, now I feel bad for her and all the hate she had to deal with at the age of 13.

[spotify]spotify:track:2gUrPmJy687CdvwI0C4oLk[/spotify]

This is one of her first songs, I really liked it back then when it was uncool liking a Rebecca Black song, I get a lot of Luke vibes. The guitar riffs and the sliding synths.