• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Esbjörn Öhrwall

Started by s3039783, May 29, 2007, 02:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s3039783

Does anyone know what he is currently doing? anyone can find his picture. Coz i couldnt find anywhere....

turnaround

Funny enough I wanted to post a thread about the instrumentalists too, as I think they also play a big part and are often only just the few same names.

Esbjörn seems to appear on almost every Swedish album I have but I know nothing about him and don't think I have ever seen a pic - will do a search and let you know!
And I liked it..

turnaround

Ok, that's what I found on Swedish wikipedia

QuoteEsbjörn Öhrwall, född 2 februari 1970 i Stockholm, gitarrist. Son till körledaren, kompositören och arrangören Anders Öhrwall.

Öhrwall har spelat gitarr på skivor till Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Backstreet Boys, Anna Stadling och Sara Isaksson samt medverkat i bandet på Hamburger Börs revy "REA" .

Han har tillsammans med Cecilia Öhrwall skrivit musik till TV- dokumentären "IT- prinsessan" (2004) och "100 år med Fröken Julie" (2006)

With my little Swedish knowledge I just can figure out that he is born 2.2.1970 in Stockholm and he is the son of the composer and arranger Anders Öhrwall..

He's played in the band on REA. He has written music to the documentaries It-prinsessan and 100 år med fröken Julie together with Cecilia Öhrwall.
And I liked it..

Tommy Nelson

:D I love Esbjorn's guitar work! He's one of my favorite guitarist. His sound and style of playing is very distinct.

s3039783

Quote from: "Tommy Nelson":D I love Esbjorn's guitar work! He's one of my favorite guitarist. His sound and style of playing is very distinct.

I agree with ya...ive been looking all his works in every cheiron artist...and now i have no information bout him anymore. Dont know where he goes.. thanks again Turnaround...u r such a gem.

turnaround

Just a short bump.

Here's his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/esbjornohrwall 

And he is part of the production team Hank&Ace who are located at Basecam studios http://www.basecamp.se

http://www.myspace.com/hankace 
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks Turnaround, that's a good find.

Raul_esp

I love so much these songs , who sing it??

Feelgoodlies

I think he has worked with Darin as well if I'm not mistaken particulary on his Break The News track "Saturday Night",he is so talented in the electronic guitar programming.

s3039783

anyone know who sings on Letting go? in the ohrwall's space?
i love that song...doesnt say any artists in the song titles

Please help me..