• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke (feat. Pharrell & T.I.)

Started by B Steady, May 03, 2013, 03:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

http://vimeo.com/63173106

:D this is one of the greatest videos ever. the girls are nice to watch but I find the performance of the three boys even better!!! they have such a funny and smooth charisma - awesome!!! :D

and the music is in no way inferior to the video! what a great summer tune!!! :D
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

turnaround

Concerning the lawsuit:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/blurred-lines-appeal-gets-support-924213

""Blurred Lines" Appeal Gets Support From More Than 200 Musicians"

Among these names is also:

Savan Kotecha
Bonnie McKee
Hans Zimmer

etc.
And I liked it..

georg_e

The signers don't know their music history in what they wrote (".....imagine......if the Beatles would have been afraid to draw from Chuck Berry...."): the Beatles DID get sued by Chuck Berry (for lyrics/melody  in "Come Together"), and of course George Harrison got sued (and lost) for "My Sweet Lord" vs The Chiffons. Don't see Max or Luke's name here as signers.....interesting :-)

nanofives

We don't usually see Max and Luke in anything besides music (Luke at least has a twitter account). Savan is more active in the social media, and that's enough for me.

bugmenot

Forensic Musicology and the Blurred Lines of Federal Copyright History.

Quotethis book by Katherine Leo maps the historical terrain of forensic musicology. It examines the contributions of musical expert witnesses, their analytical techniques, and the issues they encounter assisting courts in clarifying the blurred lines of music copyright.

books.google.com/books?id=lZIIEAAAQBAJ