• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Do you want that Cheiron drum sound? Come get it!

Started by mxmcarl, April 20, 2014, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mxmcarl

Hey Guys!

Been reading a lot on this message board however just recently created my account. I've noticed that a lot of you are having troubles getting that Cheiron Sound on your drums. Well, I'm here to help!

Now here's loop i created myself:
https://soundcloud.com/mxm-cheiron-drums

I can help you get that Cheiron drum flavor on your track but I'm gonna have to charge you for it (Sorry guys, but it takes time to do music and time is unfortunately not free)

If you want the track I made (the one you can hear on my soundcloud page) I'll send it to you (each individual file as a .wav) for $100

I can also help you create a custom Cheiron drum track, made specifically for your own track for $250 (includes me mixing the drums to fit the track)

I can also take a song you've written and produce it for you in a cheiron style so that you get that ultimate 90's feeling (price varies based on track, contact me for more info)

All sales are final and all payments must go through paypal.

Don't think of this as an ad, think of it as me helping you guys out. I've spent a lot of time (years) getting that crisp cheiron sound on my tracks and I believe that's something worth paying for.

Regards
Carl

AlexanderLaBrea

nznexus

interesting.. well i liked the demo u made

i always had the problem with the drums no matter how much i layer them or eq them i cant get the sound!

welcome to the forums btw
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

mxmcarl

Well, actually you don't need to layer drums that much to get a great sound, it's all about having a few great sounds and mixing it properly!

B Steady

:( I wanted to cry when I was listening to your loop. I just imagined this to be a new Cheiron song in 2002 or so. I wish the era would've continued with new Backstreet Boys songs :(

Anyway, great work!!!!!!!!

Is the snare that always comes on the 4 really created by your own?
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

mxmcarl

Quote from: B Steady on April 21, 2014, 12:23:42 AM
:( I wanted to cry when I was listening to your loop. I just imagined this to be a new Cheiron song in 2002 or so. I wish the era would've continued with new Backstreet Boys songs :(

Anyway, great work!!!!!!!!

Thanks, well it's never too late to create new BSB songs! A great song will always be a great song.

Hehe, It's actually the "real" cheiron snare shot, I know you guys have been talking about it in other threads.
I'll upload it on soundcloud in a while!

Quote from: Rebecca on April 21, 2014, 12:26:52 AM
welcome Carl. That drum demo is beautiful.

Thank you Rebecca!

Quote from: Raul_esp on April 21, 2014, 12:52:07 AM
It Sounds Amazing.

Thanks Raul!

Like I said before, if any of you guys need help creating that Cheiron sound, I'm up for the challenge, I've been working in the industry for quite some time now and know my way around the Cheiron sounds and the analog synths that they used back in the days!

Carl

turnaround

Welcome Carl. I enjoyed the track.
Do you know any of the Cheiron guys?

Have your own songs been released by some artist already?
And I liked it..

mxmcarl

Quote from: turnaround on April 21, 2014, 12:42:11 PM
Welcome Carl. I enjoyed the track.
Do you know any of the Cheiron guys?

Have your own songs been released by some artist already?

Thank you turnaround!

I don't know any of the guys, sorry, I do however know a lot of people who used to work with them (co writers, producers, engineers etc) and I have some friends who've bought a lot of the old equipment (the actual synths, speakers, consoles that max and the other guys used) after cheiron closed down.

Indeed I have had some placements, I have a couple of records on the wall at home but I'm no big shot and I doubt anyone would know who I am so I'd rather stay anonymous.

Quote from: B Steady on April 21, 2014, 12:23:42 AM

Is this the snare you're referring to? https://soundcloud.com/mxm-cheiron-drums/cheiron-snare

Carl

nznexus

;D

the demo u made sounded very britney spears

well i read about a guy  that bought a roland jv 2080 from cheiron and it had all the sounds but this guy was stupid enough to reset them so he lost all the sounds.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: mxmcarl on April 21, 2014, 04:31:24 PM

Is this the snare you're referring to? https://soundcloud.com/mxm-cheiron-drums/cheiron-snare

Carl

you, sir, are a god!

now that I hear the snare sample solo, it doesn't even sound that special. it's just a common snare sound layered with a filtered sound but it's just so unique!!!! thank you so much man!!!

PS: sounds like a snare drum mixed with a sample of a reverb tail
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on April 21, 2014, 05:59:58 PM
you, sir, are a god!

now that I hear the snare sample solo, it doesn't even sound that special. it's just a common snare sound layered with a filtered sound but it's just so unique!!!! thank you so much man!!!

PS: sounds like a snare drum mixed with a sample of a reverb tail

The typical Kristian Lundin snare sound!

turnaround

I'm sure I would recognise your name fair enough. :)
I like your sounds.
And I liked it..

nznexus

Quote from: mxmcarl on April 21, 2014, 12:19:07 PM

Like I said before, if any of you guys need help creating that Cheiron sound, I'm up for the challenge, I've been working in the industry for quite some time now and know my way around the Cheiron sounds and the analog synths that they used back in the days!

Carl

so you can recreate any cheiron track then? for example britney spears lucky.. haha i still find it hard to find sounds or samples that come from that time (2001 etc).