• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

SAVAN KOTECHA IS EVERYWHERE

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", July 07, 2007, 11:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Who is this amazing man???

He is everywhere...."Ring my bells"(lundin/savan/enrique)new Enrique song..At Shane wards new album and first single "if that´s ok with you" (matin/arnthor/savan)...Venessa hudgens new single "say Ok" (arnthor/savan)...E-type "true beliver" (savan/e-type)...Lesley roys new album.."Pshyco b*tch" (savan/martin)...

I think this guy must be the MAN right know.....When we find a new song with Max martin, Kristian lundin, Andreas carlsson, Rami or anyone else...yes he is there SAVAN.....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

You are so right.
And he is brilliant.
I love it when I see him in the credits.

He wrote these great songs for Westlife on the "Face to face" album.

Originally he is from the US but worked at the location for a while, but as we know the studios shut down, I guess he travels the world.

I wonder if he still lives in Sweden.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

For me (at the moment) my favourite savan's song is HEAL written for the WESTLIFE in 2003.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Alex Martin"For me (at the moment) my favourite savan's song is HEAL written for the WESTLIFE in 2003.

like it too.....Niklas Jarl/Savan.....He is the MAN right know...

Linda

Yep he is alright...

I never actually heard about him until I saw his name pop up a lot with the new enrique and shane ward album....

Hopefully he will get even bigger....

turnaround

Did he delete his myspace account?
Can't find it anymore!  ???
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: turnaround on October 27, 2007, 05:17:28 PM
Did he delete his myspace account?
Can't find it anymore!  ???

I think so and arnthor too, don´t know why but it´s sad these guys together with Rami are the best team 2007

turnaround

Who knows maybe they have one but this time anonymous.

Sad.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yeah, I can't find it either. Oh well.

turnaround

By the way, after "The Location" closed, I think Savan has now joined Maratone.

He wrote so much with Rami and Arnthor lately, they are a great team.

Would be nice to know, Shane said they are now a collective.
And I liked it..

Tiiger

Whenever he's around it's a sign of quality.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable