• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke, Alleges Sexual Assault & Forced Drug/Alcohol Use

Started by j.fco.morales, October 14, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rex

Here's the "secret" verse. I think she originally sing throughout the whole song, but then came mr worldwide and...
So, you say you wanna g-g-get ratchet
you can get a life life b*tch
I got a hatchet
chainsaw, timber, you're going down
on top of those DJs like i'm a clown
turn around and shake that friend for me
show me that human anatomy
brazil, you're bad, but i'm way worse
y'all go down first

Rebecca

Rebecca

oh dear, not good for Dr Luke. However, even if Kesha wins this whole thing, her career will never be the same.

sweetmelody

Quote from: Rebecca on March 22, 2015, 10:11:31 AM
oh dear, not good for Dr Luke. However, even if Kesha wins this whole thing, her career will never be the same.

My feeling is that it will be settled out of court. Kesha will be released and allowed to pursue future music endeavors free of Luke, and Luke will be able to keep her past catalog and exploit it if he wishes. No info, just what I think.

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Kesha Claims Sony Puts Female Artists in "Physical Danger" in Dr. Luke Lawsuit

An amended complaint asserts that Sony Music has "forced an abusive relationship" between singer and producer.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/kesha-claims-sony-puts-female-801219

Jules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geit7cCuTzM

So she sues Dr. Luke for SEXUAL ABUSE but keeps performing his songs? lol
Does that make ANY sense??  ::)

j.fco.morales

According to TMZ, in new court documents filed as Kesha's response to Luke's countersuit, the singer claims Dr. Luke threatened to kill her dog if it approached him during one of their recording sessions. TMZ reports that the documents also have the star claiming Luke threatened to remove her mother, Pebe Sebert, from the songwriting credits.

Additionally, according to these same court papers as reported by TMZ, Kesha claimed Luke talked openly about cheating on his wife and trying to blackmail her into having an abortion. Dr. Luke's camp has denied all these accusations, as they have with every claim from this case.

http://www.idolator.com/7599806/kesha-dr-luke-lawsuit-threaten-kill-dog-abortion

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 09, 2015, 06:11:09 PM
According to TMZ, in new court documents filed as Kesha's response to Luke's countersuit, the singer claims Dr. Luke threatened to kill her dog if it approached him during one of their recording sessions.
Absolutely understand him there!
TMZ reports that the documents also have the star so, Kesha is the star in this case, yeah? lol claiming Luke threatened to remove her mother, Pebe Sebert, from the songwriting credits.
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on July 09, 2015, 06:37:42 PM
On a comedy note, here's what they wrote today in TheIndependentUK:

"Kesha, 28, owns 5 dogs: Magic, Beau, Murray, Little Mexican and Little Doe. It is not known which one was allegedly threatened".

:D
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on July 09, 2015, 07:32:52 PM
       ^   ^   ^
  I'm gonna go with "Murray". Just a hunch.
If you don't hurry
I'm gonna kill Murray
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

what a ridiculous thing to put in a lawsuit, that Dr Luke threatened her dog.