• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke, Alleges Sexual Assault & Forced Drug/Alcohol Use

Started by j.fco.morales, October 14, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polarmachine

PATHETIC to mention the thing about him talking about cheating on his wife etc. Thats not part of Keshas case.

gm33

This is back in mainstream news and was trending on Facebook and Google News.

"Kesha Warns Her Career Will Be Over Without Injunction Against Dr. Luke"

http://www.billboard.com/articles/business/6700773/kesha-injunction-dr-luke-sony-music
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Cheiron Meets Thizz

[insert comment about her stupidity here]

not much more to say about someone who messes up a good thing going for themselves

Voodoo

AlexanderLaBrea

He's nr. 6 on Billboard hot 100 as we speak. In my world that is pretty much a hit, no?

Cheiron Meets Thizz

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on September 26, 2015, 02:02:57 PM
He's nr. 6 on Billboard hot 100 as we speak. In my world that is pretty much a hit, no?

Nope.

Nowadays radio only has 4 songs in rotation

j.fco.morales

bugmenot

QuoteArtists can be forced to record a song, then it becomes a hit and suddenly when it comes to the next album they go 'well I had a hit so now I want creative control'.
It's like 'you only had that hit because we forced you and you didn't want to do it!'.

These Savan words is clearly from the start of Kesha/Luke fight, the Die Young phase "I was forced, I want creative control, #freekesha".

Rebecca

Dr Luke should just let her out of her contract, let her write and record whatever songs she wants to. This whole thing is ridiculous. I'm sure she's made enough money so that she barely needs to work again anyway.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on October 06, 2015, 08:51:35 AM
These Savan words is clearly from the start of Kesha/Luke fight, the Die Young phase "I was forced, I want creative control, #freekesha".

I didn't see her unconfortable.
Actually she wrote all her songs...

Rebecca

Quote from: georg_e on October 06, 2015, 02:44:04 PM
   I agree, Rebecca :)   But I'm not so sure about the money part......she's only 28.....long life ahead of her....

yes, that is true! she'll have to be very frugal.

Rebecca

this is never going to be settled. It's very difficult for Kesha, her word against Dr Luke's. If he is a rapist, surely there are other women he's raped?
I still don't actually believe Dr Luke raped Kesha. But of course, if he lets her out of this contract, it's like his admitting it, so then he can't.
The longer it goes on, the worse it is for Kesha, getting older and older, her fans may forget about her. oh dear.

ShockdioN

her sound wont sound the same without dr Luke. She will probably make blah music without dr Luke