• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke, Alleges Sexual Assault & Forced Drug/Alcohol Use

Started by j.fco.morales, October 14, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I thought that the judge said that Kesha can now work with another producer at Sony and doesn't have to work with Dr Luke anymore. So why doesn't she? I don't know who the other producers are, though I think that Sony woud have a wide reach.

Which record company does Kesha want to be signed to? I would have thought they'd all be quite controlling. Or do you think she wants to self-publish?

j.fco.morales

Someone posted that Luke doesn't want to free Kesha from their contract just because he doesn't want to.
To piss her off.

And it makes sense to me.

Rebecca

Quote from: georg_e on April 01, 2016, 11:52:26 PM
  A good article which answers a lot of your questions (I think :-) Rebecca.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-23/why-sony-music-can-t-easily-cancel-kesha-s-contract   Main point to your question about other producers at Sony is that under his arrangement with Sony, basically those producers still report to Dr. Luke ultimately.  I get the judge's points, but I don't think she understands how things work in the real world -- or underworld -- of the music business.

Thanks George, that is a fascinating article. Yes, it helped explain it. Kesha is really caught here. I can't see a good outcome for anyone at all.

bugmenot

Quote from: georg_e on March 31, 2016, 04:32:24 PMLet us know when Kesha makes that public apology and full confession!

I will. I think, this autumn.

bugmenot

Why Billboard wrote it was Dr. Luke? Kesha did not wrote it, but IF IT WAS DR LUKE SHE WOULD wrote "Dr. Luke offered me..."

If it was Luke — how he could release her from Sony contract?
If it was Sony — do they care about "raping" part of a deal?

It's yet another manipulation of a public opinion. Maybe her lawyer offered this new plan to her (sounds reasonable). Yet another proof she is a liar and mob is stupid.

bugmenot

If Kesha really been offered out of her Sony contract she could not waste these money on new lawyer and get what she asking for now while Sony are winning on every legal front.

UPDATE

a spokesperson for Dr. Luke said in a statement to Rolling Stone Kesha's recent claim is a 'publicity stunt'
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/kesha-i-got-offered-my-freedom-to-rescind-dr-luke-rape-claims-20160403

turnaround

And she still attacks on instagram. She will probably never stop. But it's the judges in democracy that REALLY judge - not people on social media.

He is a free man - and has all the right to sue her now - both careers are probably ruined. (though it's good to see Jennifer Lopez recorded a song by him)
And I liked it..

bugmenot

turnaround

Probably in situations like these you recognize the real friends among the lot.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I'm glad Circut is still friendly with Dr Luke, at least it looks like it.

j.fco.morales

Zara Larsson said it better: he's such a talent, you can't take that away from him.

bugmenot

QuotePebe Sebert has dropped her counterclaims for "intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress based on the alleged abuse". She's also recently split with attorney Mark Geragos (who twitted Dr. Luke raped Lady Gaga).

"She has decided to move on and find peace and forgiveness in her heart rather than dwelling in the cancerous past of an ongoing lawsuit with no end in sight" Pebe's lawyer told...

"Pebe's voluntary withdrawal of all her claims against Dr. Luke is her acknowledgement that her claims are meritless," says attorney for Dr. Luke.

Dr. Luke is still suing Sebert for defamation and "tortious interference": Kesha schemed with her mother to elevate a contract disagreement into a "smearing" of Dr. Luke, and when alleged extortion failed, circulated emails to bloggers and others in the industry accusing Dr. Luke of rape.

Luke's attorneys plan to depose Kesha and Pebe in June.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/keshas-mother-drops-counterclaims-dr-888275

Peace and forgiveness for 10 years of "raping"? Failed to create a better lie?

Will Kesha drop her lawsuit too? I want to see her official defeat.