• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke, Alleges Sexual Assault & Forced Drug/Alcohol Use

Started by j.fco.morales, October 14, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Btw - Kesha has a new song out.

Zedd feat. Kesha - True Colors

It's released on Interscope/Kemosabe/RCA
And I liked it..

nanofives

That was fast and boring, but.. I kinda understand since it's the same song with just a new set of work with kesha's vocals.
Dr Luke thanked Zedd for making clear that Kemosabe allowed the release of the song but in the end of his tweet finished with suspensive dots and that confused me on how is he taking the situation. Kesha's really into this promoting the song and being grateful for having zedd, maybe she's trying a little too hard...

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on April 29, 2016, 12:08:38 AM
Btw - Kesha has a new song out.

Zedd feat. Kesha - True Colors

It's released on Interscope/Kemosabe/RCA

brilliant song
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

I like the Kesha/Zedd song, but don't love it. Kesha sounds completely different, if I didn't know it was Kesha, I wouldn't have known who it was. I'm sure it will be a huge hit.

nanofives

It's funny because when Zedd's album leaked and anyone had the singers' of the uncredited tracks, this one particularly was said that it could be Kesha, I listened the song and I really thought the first 30 seconds that it could be her, after that it sounded male-ish. So sad no one will ever care about Tim James, although he is very excited about her, a lot of retweets lol.
I think Rock Mafia could fit into the new Kesha sound, I liked a lot of their work with Selena. I'm expecting a lot from Kesha in the near future and this is a proper comeback.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on April 30, 2016, 06:48:33 AM
It's funny because when Zedd's album leaked and anyone had the singers' of the uncredited tracks, this one particularly was said that it could be Kesha, I listened the song and I really thought the first 30 seconds that it could be her, after that it sounded male-ish. So sad no one will ever care about Tim James, although he is very excited about her, a lot of retweets lol.
I think Rock Mafia could fit into the new Kesha sound, I liked a lot of their work with Selena. I'm expecting a lot from Kesha in the near future and this is a proper comeback.

Actually, my faves are the ones they did with Miley's sister: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHscWM0gWPk

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 01, 2016, 12:01:00 AM
Actually, my faves are the ones they did with Miley's sister: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHscWM0gWPk
Wow, those are actually pretty good, I didn't know Miley had a sister, I did know that he had a brother who was I think the lead singer of Metro Station, so funny they have a family full of... singers.

Wolf Cousin

Khan9898

^ Something tells me that some sides were given money to hush and let it slowly die.

bugmenot

Now Kesha's lawyer says there wasn't mental or physical abuse.

QuoteLawyers for Kesha send letters to a Manhattan judge over whether Kesha's psychiatric and medical records must be disclosed in a defamation suit the producer has filed against her.

Kesha's attorney Alex Little  noted that Sebert's lawsuit against Gottwald for emotional distress has been dismissed and "thus no longer provided a basis for the discovery of her medical and mental health records."

Like if her lawsuit was dismissed by judge so there is no more defamation of Luke's character by her lie.
All her lawyer screams with every statement that all that deal is fake.

bugmenot

Kesha Drops California Sexual Assault Lawsuit Against Dr. Luke (Californian part is about raping, NY is not.)
and has delivered 28 new songs to the Kemosabe.

Lying in a court can cause an imprisonment, haha.

Dr. Luke's lawyer says the producer will continue his countersuit against Kesha.

(I thought it would happen a couple months earlier, I was wrong. I am awaiting Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift press reports.)

turnaround

I read she will continue the lawsuit in New York. What is happening

Btw. Adele is also on the list of supporters.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Interesting. The court cases are irrelevant anyway as the damage has been done to Dr Luke's career. I imagine we'll hear from her supporters at some stage.

I wonder who she wrote her new songs with?

Axel

Maybe she just hands Kemosabe the trash, just like Prince did with Warner. :)

Other than that, she certainly has made a few songs with Zedd maybe?