• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kesha Sues Dr. Luke, Alleges Sexual Assault & Forced Drug/Alcohol Use

Started by j.fco.morales, October 14, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

I think she wants to get some kind of agreement, because Luke is the only person -by contract- that can let her release new music.
It's an abusive contract but she signed it.

Rebecca

Fascinating article. I can't see this ending well. It does sound very much like they had a lot of creative differences. Yes, Kesha did sign that contract, she must have very much trusted Dr Luke at the time to sign a 6 record deal.

nanofives

Kesha said she was working with a grammy winner last month, now she said she's working with a grammy-nominated producer. I can't guess, I hope it's max, but Benny and Greg would be interesting as she worked with all of them. Who knows, maybe we could see also Ricky Reed. Who do you think it is?

EDIT: well, I've just seen a Ricky Reed post saying "kesha days"

turnaround

And I liked it..

nanofives

Does he have a choice? He must agree with this, otherwise he would kill even more his career.

bugmenot

Dr Luke was told by the judge that he could share with Katy Perry the text message from April 2016 that Kesha sent to Lady Gaga. (In April they released True Colors with Zedd.)

Message was added to evidence earlier this year, and now the judge has given Dr Luke right to show the message to Perry.

The evidence was presented as part of a hearing on December 26 in New York, when both parties worked to hash out an agreement on discovery, deciding which documents and records they will exchange with one another. The court order shows that Kesha will not have to produce certain emails, but has agreed to turn over drafts of her original complaint against Dr Luke.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4087740/Lady-Gaga-Katy-Perry-dragged-Kesha-s-sex-assault-case-court-orders-Tic-Tok-singer-Dr-Luke-intriguing-secret-text-sent-Gaga-share-Perry.html

bugmenot

Luke's papers published with letters between him, Seberts, Gaga.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiarosenbaum/dr-luke-is-going-to-war-with-kesha-over-a-text-message-she-s

QuotePebe would regularly ask Gottwald to provide favors that would advance the entertainment-industry careers of herself and her other children; Gottwald often obliged.

Kesha and Dr. Luke's next court hearing regarding this litigation has been set for Feb. 14.  :-*

onepass

yeeeaaah.  Something isn't right with dr. cosby over there. The last song he did in 2015 is called "Locked Away" and for some reason I get a feeling that should be his future.

onepass

Quote from: bugmenot on February 06, 2017, 02:34:14 PM
Also you have a feeling that Ed Sheeran didn't write his songs.
Nobody is suing Luke anymore. Check you facts.

I would be surprised if Luke came back. What facts am I checking? Luke has been in court for years. Kesha since 2014. In 2011 a girl was saying Luke drugged and raped her. Since 2005 he has had managers, lawyers, entertainers and a lot of other music industry professional say nothing good about him.

Luke and Max are not on the same level at all.  Sheeran? don't make me laugh!!

j.fco.morales

Be respectful, please.

At least, this put Kesha's career back on the map.

nanofives

At this day I'm still totally impressed how on point was the fact that Max renewed his sound just when all of this Kesha vs Luke battle happened, or the fact that Luke didn't release as much music as he used to (nor hits).
Musically speaking, I'm feeling more Luke's career than Kesha's, losing a producer like him is like taking apart some strong veins in pop music. Almost everything we've heard from Kesha is Luke, especially on the Warrior Album where Luke left behind all the songs that he didn't write to the very end.
I don't really like the kesha with the sound of the flaming lips, it's really boring from me. Is it lyrically good? Maybe, but it's still boring.
Hoping for Fergie to revive Luke's career (even though it's hard).

onepass

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 06, 2017, 09:43:56 PM
Be respectful, please.

At least, this put Kesha's career back on the map.

I don't think she staged this for a career boost.

onepass

Actually...The way Hollywood is, Luke will most likely come back but under a different name. More likely, positioned at some other label or startup. With all the Sony/Luke backlash and the fact that Sony hasn't dumped him says a lot. Luke will be around for a long time.

georg_e

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/dr-luke-claims-kesha-owes-him-13-million-royalties-972794  After finally seeing the light on what a nut her mother is (see her Twitter),hope he sues them both into the ground.
   Worse though, they've basically created a lynch mob against him, and he's never been charged, let alone convicted of anything. But still gets death threats every single day on Twitter, etc.  Totally disgusting!!!