• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Selena Gomez - current album "Rare" (including Rami)

Started by turnaround, September 04, 2015, 10:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Seems like FINNEAS got a co producer credit too. I'm glad he's stepping out of working only with his sister, and even more if he works with swedes! In an interview with Ross Golan in his podcast, he revealed he also worked with Camila in one of her upcoming songs.

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/4yI3HpbSFSgFZtJP2kDe5m[/spotify]

Surprise! Another song!

Written by Ian Kirkpatrick, Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter & Selena Gomez.
A bit generic but it's OK, give me lots of New Rules vibes.

Oh, and I forgot about Lose You To Love Me.
LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART.

Plus: it's an Apple endorsement, both videos were shot with iPhones 11.

turnaround

Rami is there. From a session for Jasmine Thompson?

Rare      Selena Gomez, Madison Love, Brett McLaughlin, Nolan Lambroza & Simon Rosen
   Dance Again      Selena Gomez, Caroline Ailin, Mattias Larsson, Robin Fredriksson & Justin Tranter
   Look At Her Now      Selena Gomez, Ian Kirkpatrick, Julia Michaels & Justin Tranter
   Lose You to Love Me      Selena Gomez, Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Mattias Larsson & Robin Fredriksson
   Ring      Selena Gomez, Sean Douglas, Julie Frost, Breyan Isaac, David Ciente & Nolan Lambroza
   Vulnerable      Selena Gomez, Stefan Johnson, Amy Allen, Jonathan Bellion & Jordan K. Johnson
   People You Know      Selena Gomez, Jason Evigan, Alex Hope, Steph Jones, Mathieu Jomphe Lépine & lil aaron
   Let Me Get Me      Selena Gomez, Caroline Ailin, Mattias Larsson, Robin Fredriksson & Justin Tranter
   Crowded Room (feat. 6LACK)      Selena Gomez, Bebe Rexha, Nolan Lambroza & Simon Wilcox
   Kinda Crazy      Selena Gomez, Albin Nedler, Kristoffer Fogelmark, Rami Yacoub, Jasmine Thompson & Justin Tranter
   Fun      Selena Gomez, Raul Cubina, Mark Williams, Julia Michaels & Scott Harris
   Cut You Off      Selena Gomez, David Pramik, Liza Owen & Chloe Angelides
   A Sweeter Place (feat. Kid Cudi)      Selena Gomez, Kid Cudi, Ian Kirkpatrick, Madison Love & Uzoechi Emenike
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Lots of these were recorded by others and leaked.

Rare by Madison Love leaked like a year ago. Crowded Room by Bebe Rexha and counting...

AlexanderLaBrea

j.fco.morales

turnaround

And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

j.fco.morales

I'm loving it. Sounds commercial but focused on songwriting, she's trying to write it feels more connected with her material.
But some songs are from sessions for other artists: the Rami song is from the DNCE sessions.

And I'm loving the vocal production: dry vocals and focused on harmonies.

Fun is my jam <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhch7qnwOgQ

Selena talking with Zane Lowe for Beats 1 about the album.

nanofives

Almost every song is catchy, my fave is Let Me Get Me.

bugmenot

It sounds forgettable, music's boring, vocal's lazy, texts are generic, the collaboration is dictated by the label.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag