• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I would like to see Max Martin work with George Clinton, Prince, Paul McCartney

Started by Cheiron Meets Thizz, February 18, 2016, 07:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheiron Meets Thizz

I know some of you will see this notion as absurd but this is obviously a dream assertion of mine that I have nowhere else to discuss because nobody will share a similar admiration for Max Martin's music.

I would really like to see what Max Martin would do with George Clinton, I think George would have a lot to throw at him so it would mostly be a session about organizing, a lot of ideas into a concise package. I believe this collaboration could yield a totally new sound for pop music

I would like to see him work with Prince . . I mean at this point I'm sure Max Martin could make it happen, there was that interview from 1998 in Time Magazine where he said he would like to work with Prince so why not make it happen? I think the only thing that would stop it would be Prince's ego but maybe that's toned down with age

I've made a post about this recently but Paul McCartney is rumored to be back in the studio and apparently he's going to be working with some of the producers that Adele worked with . . why not Max Martin? Paul McCartney's last #1 record was a collaboration with Michael Jackson in 1983 . . I see no reason why Paul McCartney shouldn't be outselling Adele today. Matter of fact, I feel like anytime Paul McCartney does something there should be a cease-fire in all-wars while soldiers from opposing sides join hands in a moment of comradely

I believe the songwriting styles of Paul McCartney combined with Max Martin's would be a very great match and who wouldn't want to work with Paul McCartney