• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - WITNESS album (incl. Bon Appétit & Chained To The Rhythm)

Started by melodicmoonlight, July 15, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Well, is not a song that grabs you from the start...

Rex

It's not a song that grabs you at any point... I've listened to this crap 5 times and still can't believe Katy is killing her career in this way

Rebecca

Bon Appetit is average to me. I can't get into it. So many songwriters on it!

Katy's super short hair doesn't help things either.

B Steady

Quote from: Rebecca on May 08, 2017, 12:12:25 PMSo many songwriters on it!

The four artists, the three producers and only one writer who's neither a performer nor a producer of the song. Not so many after all ...
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Quote from: B Steady on May 09, 2017, 11:54:08 AM
The four artists, the three producers and only one writer who's neither a performer nor a producer of the song. Not so many after all ...

oh right, I had no idea there were for 4 artists on that song! now I see.

nanofives

Miley's hair is disturbing. They should know better that artists who scores N1 in the hot 100 thanks to a viral trend like Migos don't last long.

Polarmachine

Quote from: nanofives on May 09, 2017, 02:19:12 PM
Miley's hair is disturbing. They should know better that artists who scores N1 in the hot 100 thanks to a viral trend like Migos don't last long.
It was 4 new releases last friday with a Migos feat. Sean Paul, Katy Perry, Dj Khaled, Mary J Blige. Everybody trying to be trendy.  :o

nanofives

Quavo got a big first week sales because of Justin Bieber, it could be on top for a few weeks too, besides... Slide didn't perform well and Bon Appetit debuted 89, it's downhill from here. I won't bother listening the other ones.
Anyway, I still love Offset's verses on every song I listened from them.

B Steady

Y'all should listen to the Sean Paul feat. Migos song, pure fuego.
Vila i frid Dag

Polarmachine

Migos is the most popular boy band in the world atm.

;D

bugmenot

Before the  2017 Grammy Award show, Ryan Seacrest asked Perry about her brief hiatus:

QuoteIt's called taking care of your mental health, I haven't shaved my head yet.

Polarmachine

It's not even on top 50 worldwide on spotify after two week (totally understandable since it's a bad, boring, cringy song).

And now the video is out which is gaining a lot of views. So maybe it will begin to rise on charts etc?

But if so, it's only because of all the chefs touching her body and not about the song smh

nanofives

Most of Katy Perry's songs are boosted because of her videos.

Polarmachine

Quote from: nanofives on May 14, 2017, 01:04:58 AM
Most of Katy Perry's songs are boosted because of her videos.

Yes. And that is the case in almost all pop music.

But if this song starts climbing the charts now, it's gonna be super obvious.

Wolf Cousin

I like it! Sure it's different but that's good. 2012 is over you know. Also it's better than the 6000th generic Kygo single (Although it wouldn't surprise me if that's still gonna happen). 

It's called moving forward. I'm sure it'll grow on you.