• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - WITNESS album (incl. Bon Appétit & Chained To The Rhythm)

Started by melodicmoonlight, July 15, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Ali Payami is the worst co-worker Max has ever worked with. Their songs together are the worst IMO.

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 19, 2017, 10:06:10 PM
Ali Payami is the worst co-worker Max has ever worked with. Their songs together are the worst IMO.

;D ;D ;D your comment was so predictable
Vila i frid Dag

onepass

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 19, 2017, 10:06:10 PM

I'll 2nd that. Maybe we should wait for the Crappy Perry album to drop.

nanofives

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Before Prism was released, Luke got a huge deal with Sony for his Kemosabe imprint BUT he would produce artists from Sony's roster.
They allowed him to work with Katy for the Prism record.
Katy is signed to Capitol, a UMG division.

onepass

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 22, 2017, 07:03:53 PM
Before Prism was released, Luke got a huge deal with Sony for his Kemosabe imprint BUT he would produce artists from Sony's roster.
They allowed him to work with Katy for the Prism record.
Katy is signed to Capitol, a UMG division.

What is the point of being "exclusive"? 

Rebecca

I am barely interested in her album. I also fear it will be her worst one. Swish Swish is terrible. I'm hoping the other songs are better.
but it doesn't matter now she's a judge on American Idol.

Cala42

Quote from: nanofives on May 20, 2017, 04:28:59 AM
Excelent tracklist, kinda disappointing not seeing Luke or Ilya.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Luke will be somewhere on the album, either under a different name or unlisted as a ghost writer. Did anyone ever find out who Dylan Wiggans was from the Starboy album? Seemed to collaborate a lot with Cirkut.

B Steady

Quote from: Cala42 on June 01, 2017, 09:23:45 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that Luke will be somewhere on the album, either under a different name or unlisted as a ghost writer. Did anyone ever find out who Dylan Wiggans was from the Starboy album? Seemed to collaborate a lot with Cirkut.

https://www.discogs.com/artist/3027758-Dylan-Wiggins
Vila i frid Dag

Cala42

Quote from: B Steady on June 01, 2017, 10:58:21 PM
https://www.discogs.com/artist/3027758-Dylan-Wiggins

I came across that! I noticed the majority of theses albums are under Sony which I know Dr Luke had an exclusive deal with. He's also been rumoured to go under different pseudonyms before, I couldn't find much more info on Dylan Wiggins which is why I thought it might of been a pseudonym.