• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - WITNESS album (incl. Bon Appétit & Chained To The Rhythm)

Started by melodicmoonlight, July 15, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Quote from: onepass on June 11, 2017, 08:56:10 AM
Are you sure Wiki is right?

There is no way Max wrote those songs. Producers take writing credits even if they don't write just like singers take credits for writing.
You either believe it or think that every song everyone is credited it's a possible lie of not writing/producing it.

j.fco.morales

bugmenot

nanofives

I complained about Ilya not being in the album, can someone confirm if Act My Age from the deluxe edition is produced by him? The song is the best I've heard in a while.
WHY THE FUCK IT'S NOT IN THE MAIN EDITION?

onepass

Quote from: nanofives on June 11, 2017, 04:07:04 PM
You either believe it or think that every song everyone is credited it's a possible lie of not writing/producing it.

No Slash ////// needed.  Writing is different than production. If you don't do the work you shouldn't take credit or you look stupid. Like right now. Max looks retarded, again. Get off my dick and use your ears.

Rex

Quote from: B Steady on May 22, 2017, 11:43:46 AM
they should've co-worked with hit producer nznexus
lmao your comment made my day haha
The album though.... and the promotion reality show or whatever you called it.... and her haircut... and finally Miley's malibu... whats happening

turnaround

Added a poll. Please vote for your favorite Max song on the album.

My vote goes to "Roulette" I think it really stands out. Super catchy.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Quote from: nanofives on June 12, 2017, 03:26:44 AM
I complained about Ilya not being in the album, can someone confirm if Act My Age from the deluxe edition is produced by him? The song is the best I've heard in a while.
WHY THE FUCK IT'S NOT IN THE MAIN EDITION?
German wikipedia writes:    Ilya Rationale

Is this his nickname? Or is it a different Ilya?
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

I'm still trying to get into this album. Overall it's quite boring. Maybe it takes a while to get into it.

synchro

Quote from: onepass on June 11, 2017, 08:56:10 AM
Are you sure Wiki is right?

There is no way Max wrote those songs. Producers take writing credits even if they don't write just like singers take credits for writing.
What makes you say that?