• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kim Petras Official Thread

Started by melodicmoonlight, August 04, 2017, 08:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

bugmenot

Nice to see a video that metaphorically relates to the lyrics.

The song was playing yesterday in a shopping mall.

MarshallHolland

nanofives

Kim Petras is featured in lil aaron's latest album ROCK$TAR FAMOU$. I can't find the credits anywhere, but Dr. Luke's wiki page says he did 5 songs there.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on June 02, 2018, 09:14:54 PM
Kim Petras is featured in lil aaron's latest album ROCK$TAR FAMOU$. I can't find the credits anywhere, but Dr. Luke's wiki page says he did 5 songs there.

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/album/4Wk5WqVJBoF4Bfcl7aoSvy[/spotify]

turnaround

And I liked it..

nanofives

The only song I liked is MAKIN MONEY with Kiiara, maybe because it's the only one Luke made with Cirkut. I can't recall the last time Luke worked so much without Cirkut (excluding before they met) and maybe most songs are bad because Henry isn't there.
I like the idea of Luke collaborating with new people, DallasK, Ryan Orgen, what a disappointment that Lil Aaron is... Just bad for me.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on June 04, 2018, 11:52:06 PM
Spotify has the credits. He did 6 songs out of these.

It's not available worldwide.
Mariano and I are from Latin America and that feature is not available here yet.

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 05, 2018, 07:02:24 PM
Mariano and I are from Latin America and that feature is not available here yet.
Tidal shared the same metadata, and I checked there.

turnaround

Can't do better

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/53lveCNzCpilUp0GxU3cZ1?si=vCgfoYJ0QPuR79n2s2QzbQ[/spotify]
Written by: Aaron Joseph, Henry Russell Walter, Kim Petras, Dr. Luke
Produced by: Aaron Joseph, Cirkut, MADE IN CHINA

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 05, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

You should still be able to open the album on spotify and show the credits.

And I liked it..

nanofives

Quote from: turnaround on June 07, 2018, 04:19:50 PM
Can't do better

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/53lveCNzCpilUp0GxU3cZ1?si=vCgfoYJ0QPuR79n2s2QzbQ[/spotify]
Written by: Aaron Joseph, Henry Russell Walter, Kim Petras, Dr. Luke
Produced by: Aaron Joseph, Cirkut, MADE IN CHINA

You should still be able to open the album on spotify and show the credits.

It's not about not being able to listen. We don't have the option in that contextual menu for song credits.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on June 07, 2018, 05:43:39 PM
It's not about not being able to listen. We don't have the option in that contextual menu for song credits.

Yep, because the feature is still not available in Latin America.

And Can't Do Better is very good.
I guess we have to think about this new Lukasz era as "Made In China".

I wanted to comment about the many songs produced by Luke this week... but I don't know where.