• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Three Graces - Songs by Savan

Started by turnaround, December 26, 2007, 12:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I just found on youtube this band "The three graces", it is a female only band singing in a very classical way popsongs.

They are apparently the female Il Divo  8)

The album will be out in March 4th.

Members are:

Joy Kabanuck
Kelly Levesque
Sara Gettelfinger

This song You'll Be Watching Over Me is written by Savan Kotecha and Andreas Romdhane.
You can watch the video here, it is a beautiful ballad!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYJkc1SWaR8&NR=1
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Really IL DIVO style. Beautiful ballad and beautiful girls.

turnaround

I just found out that one singer is the girlfriend of the Il Divo member David.

"I wish" is another beautiful song, powerful ballad.  :'(

This must be written by someone very popular.

Their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/threegracesmusic

Release of the debut album: March 4th.

QuoteThese three talented and beautiful young women have joined together for their forthcoming Decca Label Group release: Three Graces with production and songwriting contributions from some of the top global producers in the business: Walter Afanasieff (Mariah Carey, Celine Dion), Desmond Child (Bon Jovi, Ricky Martin), Guy Roche (Christina Aguilera, Michael Bolton) and Mark Portmann (Luis Miguel, Barbra Streisand).
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

wow this is something for me...3 beautiful girls with amazing vocie, and Savan yes
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Tiiger

Beautiful song, beautiful girls, beautiful voices... just beautiful!  :-*
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

hmm, this is not my thing. This sort of ballad is too dramatic for me.

though sounds like they've been working with some top songwriters - sure to be a hit.

*Sabine*

Some comments say they will be out on march 8th! We'll see! Good idea to make a female Il Divo!
By the way, where has Il Divo been lately? :o