• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney Spears & Backstreet Boys - Matches

Started by B Steady, December 11, 2020, 05:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

The collaboration we all were waiting for is finally here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0hb8oYDAcs&feature=emb_title

No hate allowed in the comments; thank you.
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: B Steady on December 11, 2020, 05:03:35 PM
The collaboration we all were waiting for is finally here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0hb8oYDAcs&feature=emb_title

No hate allowed in the comments; thank you.

It's more exciting than Swimming with the Stars, that's for sure.

nanofives

I love both songs, Swimming in the Stars is a great tune, but a little outdated, even Matthew Koma admitted he pitched that song over 6 years ago, surely belonging to a different era.
Matches is great too, Ian Kirkpatrick is an amazing producer, I love his formula

B Steady

Quote from: nanofives on December 13, 2020, 12:01:13 AM
I love both songs

I agree!

Quote from: nanofives on December 13, 2020, 12:01:13 AMSwimming in the Stars is a great tune, but a little outdated, even Matthew Koma admitted he pitched that song over 6 years ago, surely belonging to a different era.

Where did he admit that? :)

Quote from: nanofives on December 13, 2020, 12:01:13 AMMatches is great too, Ian Kirkpatrick is an amazing producer, I love his formula

I'm pretty sure this one (also) belongs to the Glory era. Kirkpatrick already produced two songs on the album back then, and Tranter co-wrote even six of the 2016 album.
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

Quote from: B Steady on December 13, 2020, 10:38:09 PM
Where did he admit that? :)

Sadly I didn't save it at the time, but Emily Wright (the vocal producer) said just that in an instagram story the day it was released.

backgammonfiend

I really thought they were gonna put down a banger with this collab and they did not

ian did his part but these vocals are quite weak

j.fco.morales

I don't understand the point of releasing these new songs.

Britney's case is still in court and apparently she's not performing anymore.

And the vocals... MEH.