• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ashley Parker Angel - Soundtrack to Your Life (Max/Luke) Streaming 9/24

Started by melodicmoonlight, August 06, 2021, 04:34:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Blackground Records, the infamous music label known for withholding Aaliyah's discography on streaming as well as their long legal battle with JoJo, has announced they are releasing a bunch of music to streaming services.

Along with Aaliyah's discography, they are releasing albums from JoJo, Toni Braxton, Timbaland, and Ashley Parker Angel - whose album has tracks produced by The Matrix and of course Max Martin and Dr. Luke! It'll be nice to have these songs on streaming, and sort of re-experience the time Max and Luke were a production duo in the early 2000s.

https://twitter.com/Blackground/status/1423356984229761028

Despite undertones of the label's shady history, I can't deny I'm excited to listen properly on streaming. Here's the pre-save link specifically for Ashley Parker Angel:

https://ashley.ffm.to/soundtracktoyourlife

j.fco.morales

I need the Marion Ravn album too, please.
Lots of Max + Rami and Peter Svensson.

Snipes3000

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

Marion Ravn is available, but only in Scandinavia sadly. When looking at old songs from Max more often than not these unknown artists have songs unavailable for most countries but their hometown.
Twill's Is it Love is also not available outside Scandinavia.
Emilia de Poret is only available on Spain, the album which had songs with Savan, Arnthor and Rami.
Carolina Liar's Wild Blessed Freedom is not available outside of the US

j.fco.morales

I downloaded all of those because I'm a fan but it would be great to have those available.

The Marion Ravn songs are great in case someone doesn't know those.