• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Samantha Mumba - Gotta Tell You 2008

Started by Tiiger, June 15, 2008, 12:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

Samantha Mumba is re-launching her singing career with the Bagge & Arnthor-song that started it ALL, back in 2000.

Here is the new, Cascada-esque, version of "Gotta Tell You":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TJM1SfaqQ

And here's the original:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb127_samantha-mumba-gotta-tell-you_music

Which one do you prefer?
I personally prefer the original version. The new version is not that bad though... but it can't top the original!
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

wow, how exciting! great that she's making a comeback! I've been wondering where she's been.

Oh, I definitely prefer the original!! nothing can beat it

I like the dance remix but when I listened to it I just want to go straight back to the original.

good idea (though a bit strange) to make a comeback with your first hit.

turnaround

The original!
I like the verses a lot more in that version. And the beat is great too.

But nice she is back!
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Feelgoodlies

Of course the original for me...I love it,this Cascada thing belongs only to Cascada music alikes not for Pop musicians.

*Sabine*

oh great! the original is way better of course... would be cool if she kept doing pop songs, with bagge and arnthor, as before...