• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

my space

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", February 02, 2007, 10:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Quote from: "Niklas"Hi!
Thanks Malcolm Hogg for the critique, It's always good to hear what people think so you can improve your skills. I will keep that in mind for the next song I write =) The songs are demos and recorded with two swedish singers. Jeanette that sings "The great unknown" has done backing vocals for artist like Britney Spears, Celine Dion etc.
Cheers
You mean Jeanette Olsson?
She's a legend!!
And I liked it..

turnaround

Quote from: "nicky26"Anders johansson new singel "alone" so great

http://www.myspace.com/uniand  

He was the winner of the fame factory some years ago. the winner song were written by alexandra "without you".... and on his last album he did a cover of westlifes song miss you when i dreaming...written by jake and the location crew....
Oh I know him. Exciting news. Listening to the song right now.
Do you know who wrote it? Or were there any other interesting credits on the last album?

I was surprised he had a duet with Twill on it!  :)
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

la Classe!.. as we can Say in French... ^^

Niklas i Let you a comment on your myspace... Your music is really good...

I Hope to write song like that one day...^^ but i  need to worke harder...!!

malcolm hogg

I hope you didn't find my comment rude. I really really like that song, we have played it maybe 15 times today in the workshop! Im really looking forward to your next tune!!!
Dont forget us when you are up in lights Nik!!!!!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Niklas

Quote from: "maxmartin'sfan"la Classe!.. as we can Say in French... ^^

Niklas i Let you a comment on your myspace... Your music is really good...

I Hope to write song like that one day...^^ but i  need to worke harder...!!

Your music is really good 2! You have a special sound that I like!
Cheers

maxmartin'sfan

ho thanks..  ! but i'm waiting for the advices of Everybody ...I need to improve myself .. !

turnaround

And I liked it..

jarle

oh haven't noticed this before haha!

http://www.myspace.com/jarliz :)

emjay

Mine is in my signature :)

K_Kulture

Hey,
www.myspace.com/rkoba
Life is a cool song. I like morning light too. alone was performed by carrie underwood from american idol, she sung it pretty hot. Anders did a good job on it. It's a good 80's song.

maxmartin'sfan

hey i I'm listing to your music....
I Like the melodies but your voice could be better !
^^

Good luck !

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "maxmartin'sfan"hey i I'm listing to your music....
I Like the melodies but your voice could be better !
^^

Good luck !
*LOL*!
Isn't it always nice to get an honest review? :-P

andrea

I like your voice, but you can record it better than this :wink:

if anyone want i could help to compose, write, and mix a good cheiron's style song!!

maxmartin'sfan

hehe i Prefer To be honest!

I Love when People are honest with my music ! then i'm honest With the others! ^^

I'll work the cheiron 's style ... If someone want to help me ^^

turnaround

Quote from: "K_Kulture"Hey,
www.myspace.com/rkoba
Life is a cool song. I like morning light too. alone was performed by carrie underwood from american idol, she sung it pretty hot. Anders did a good job on it. It's a good 80's song.
Oh K_Kulture, I saw you have a CD out at musicbaby.
Will listen to the snippets.

How great is that, we have also an recording artist on our boards.  :)
And I liked it..