• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

my space

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", February 02, 2007, 10:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_Kulture

Thanks! I'm glad you like the melodies MMfan. Have you worked with cheiron andrea. Please all feel free to listen, it's good to share my stuff with cheiron lovers like myself. I'm looking to collaborate with producer/writers too.

emjay

"Now I'm Just Saying" sounds like it could be from NSYNC's european debut, doesn't anyone else think? You have some good melodies K_Kulture

Rebecca

Quote from: "emjay""Now I'm Just Saying" sounds like it could be from NSYNC's european debut, doesn't anyone else think? You have some good melodies K_Kulture

That's true, very euro sounding. nice melodies K_Kulture, well done.

maxmartin'sfan

Hey There!!

:D i Have worked My First Sound with Cheiron Style ^^

Listen and tell me ! If you want! ^^

the song is called "Back"

http://www.myspace.com/popsoul

turnaround

It's very RnB isn't it?
I wouldn't necessarily say "Back" is Cheiron sound, but as a song itself it's nice. I like the piano and the strings.

Maybe it would also work if it's a bit faster and a bit less bass but more beat, if that makes sense.  :)
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

Yes ..lol

It's not really cheiron Sound.. I don't want the old cheiron Sound..Lool

but I just use somethings who sound like cheiron ! ^^

there's no piano.. but harps and glockenspiel ..^^

Alex Martin

YEAH good.Very original the piano.

maxmartin'sfan

No Piano.. just Harp ^^

Alex Martin

maxmartin'sfan

K_Kulture

Thanks emjay and rebecca. I had a lot of fun recording Now I'm Just Saying Goodbye and I like that part of the cheiron sound where it's more beat heavy and upbeat like Nysnc's Bye Bye Bye and Just Don't Tell Me That. I also love the slow romantic/melancholic songs. You can listen to more previews if you haven't already at www.cdbaby.com/cd/rileykoba. Your thoughts are more than welcome  :)

emjay

'Gotta Be You' sounds like a Darren Hayes song, doesn't it? You sound like him anyway, on that track. Sounds good.

maxmartin'sfan

hey!

Riley !I Think you have too Reverb on your voice!!!! ^^

but the songs are good! :D

PG

Quote from: Niklas on February 26, 2007, 11:10:37 PM
Hi!
Here's my myspace:
www.myspace.com/Niklashast
Cheers!

Ah, I knew something sounded familiar!

(Sorry to dig up an old thread!)

Swedish singer Charlotte Perrelli's album is out on iTunes now, and the iTunes bonus track had a chorus that sounded familiar to me--checked the writers, and Niklas Hast was one of them!  The song "Back To Before" we heard playing on his MySpace is on the album (with Charlotte singing, of course) as a bonus track called "If You Go Back To Before."

Maybe some day we'll be able to buy "The Great Unknown"? ;)

Rebecca

wow, PG, you have a very good memory, what a great pick up!

That is so exciting for Niklas Hast! - congratulations Niklas!