• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 29, 2013, 12:47:14 PM
Unfortunately Rami didnt change the pop music as RedOne. Hell, even his most successful song after Cheiron was with RedOne. Do I need to remind you that RedOne made hits for Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias, Marc Antnoy, Usher I mean besides Lady GaGa???. He made an impact on pop music.

On a side note, I am an Arab and I guess so are RedOne and Rami, I'm actually proud of them both.

RedOne did not change pop music. Dance music was already a part of it and RedOne like pretty much every other producer jumped on it. Only difference is that he had Lady GaGa riding shotgun for his sound. If you think RedOne "changed" pop music you're deluded. He made an impact for sure, but his music is microwaved from everything that was going on in eurodance music in the 90's-2000's. And it still sounds that way which is cringe-worthy tbh. Nothing against that kind of music, but at some point you gotta freshen things up.

Rami has had as much impact as RedOne in pop music, if not more. And If you're referring to Starships, it sounds much more like a Rami and Falk song than a RedOne song.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Matteo87

Quote from: turnaround on July 26, 2013, 05:18:07 PM
New RedOne song:

Dolly Rockers - One more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jkXk5ygQSQE

Not that bad.

It reminds me Alejandro beat...

Very 90's...

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Feelgoodlies

Nice I liked it!

Raul_esp

nznexus

is it me or does redones songs sound all the same?  :-\
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 27, 2013, 12:30:48 AM
Great pop song , Very Catchy!

wow amazing vocals and rhytmn!

awsome awsome redone ....

you can hear redones signature sound (especially the hi-hats).. listen to alejandro by gaga .

B Steady

new dizzee rascal album "the fifth" is out with a lot of RedOne productions

but I guess it's ""too rap"" for y'all ... ::)
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on September 29, 2013, 04:48:58 PM
new dizzee rascal album "the fifth" is out with a lot of RedOne productions

but I guess it's ""too rap"" for y'all ... ::)

''Arse Like That'' is great , I  Love that melody in the chorus , Redone has an amazing sense of the melody.

A.R.T.

For me "Heart Of A Warrior" is the best from Redone's  prod's on Dizzee Rascal album. Really cool and soulful.

Raul_esp

Quote from: A.R.T. on September 30, 2013, 10:28:53 PM
For me "Heart Of A Warrior" is the best from Redone's  prod's on Dizzee Rascal album. Really cool and soulful.

Wow , I haven't heard it , Amazing chorus!

DSonthebeat

I think RedOne is great on chorus melodies... but really, he, Danja and JR Rotem have the wackiest sound of the entire pop music industry  :-X... it seems he doesn't do any research, he claims he uses only Logic without external plugins to produce but once upon a time was a synth geek... and I don't find it hard to believe (that it only uses Logic stock sounds). I mean, ok, you only wanna focus on the main important things, get rid of all that plugin-enthusiasts crap and work fast to catch inspiration when it sparkles because if the track is good the average fan will ever notice the quality of the production... consciously.  ::)

But are you a f***ing artist or not? You should pursue a journey, a quest for real "beauty" even if you're not asked to do it. He's a good hitmaker but, technically speaking, a mediocre producer as well. And that's the difference between him and Dr. Luke or Max. :-\

my2cents
"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."