• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas goes solo - again!

Started by jarle, April 03, 2007, 08:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarle

Andreas Carlsson will release an album - a project called Dandy. The album is just finished and songs are about "the rich playboy Dandy".

"Maybe his world's not completely different from mine" he says to Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. He also says he wants the album to eventuelly become a musical or movie...

Isn't that just great? :D

turnaround

OH MY :D

I never would have expected that!
ROLL on!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, that is fantastic news. I think i had heard somewhere he was doing a 2nd solo album. I hope it is released worldwide, i will be buying for sure.

turnaround

So much to the writers soon retiring  :lol:

I hope he saved the best songs for himself.
And I liked it..

jarle

Oh, btw, did you know Andreas performed a song on the album Taken by Radioactive in 2005? Here's a link for a preview: http://www.mp3sugar.com/preview/461856 :)

Rebecca

Thanks Jarle for that info and the link, I like Andreas's voice. I wonder if that song will also end on his solo album.

turnaround

And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Yes, Andreas has a very good voice! :D
Does anyone have the full song?  8)

jarle

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 25, 2008, 12:02:52 PM
Yes, Andreas has a very good voice! :D
Does anyone have the full song?  8)

Of course I do ;) zshare.net/audio/686496222c718a

*Sabine*

woow thanks girl!! ;D  i'll come on msn this afternoon or tonight to talk to you!
i love the song!