• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Doja Cat might not work with Dr. Luke in the future.......

Started by MarshallHolland, December 17, 2021, 04:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCartneyMartin

Bout time, she probably found out the hard way by working with him. Low-key on any similar events that happened to Kesha.

melodicmoonlight

she back tracked on the comment... this is all public positioning to make ppl feel better about consuming her music. if she acts like she doesn't work w him, it absolves her of any "guilt" meanwhile she can reap the benefits of getting hits made by him. notice how all 3 of the songs that did the best from Planet Her are luke-involved. (kiss me more, you right, need to know) she just put out a video for Woman but let's see what that does on the charts.. not expecting a lot

but i get that she can't just come out and say they're friends bc she would get the worst press for that, so she's kinda stuck in the middle. i personally feel as tho she and luke are friendly, cordial, and that's why she works with him. i don't think she hates him or that he's abusive to her. i really don't

Snipes3000

Without dr luke she would be nowhere unless somebody else picked her up. But Luke put his faith in her and the chance to develop and to get the chances she took that made her succesful. If Luke didn't believe in her she had to beg somebody else to do. I'm glad she made her breakthrough, she's entertaining.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

bugmenot

If I were Doja Cat, that's an interview I wished didn't exist. full text

nanofives

Was she referring to Luke's credit on Kiss Me More? It's the only song he write but didn't produce with her, she might have said that because she would have worked only with Yeti and Yeti would have brought a beat from Luke and work from there, it's my speculation on that subject.
Doja clearly wanted to keep it private, but it would have been too much to dodge that question if it became public.

Snipes3000

Good speculation imo. I also tend to think in the same direction.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

Dagge

I humbly think he should step out of those muddy waters, always apologizing and telling his side of those obscure stories. If he is innocent he should behave so and ignore those attention seekers. If someone doesn't want to work with him le it be so. No big deal he has plenty of dosh anyway. But I have a feeling he counts every dollar and feels pain for lost income. That's not what music is.

j.fco.morales

Freakazoid

Snipes3000

j.fco.morales

I met Doja last week, she was really nice BUT...

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2022-03-25/doja-cat-i-quit-fighting-with-fans-paraguay-concert

Doja Cat tweets 'i quit' after fighting with fans after canceled Paraguay concert

She got cancelled.

nanofives

Well, she regretted everything as of yesterday, I guess we can call this "growing up".
She's a joke, it's not the first time she got into twitter drama and certainly it won't be the last.
I believe some people should just stay out of Twitter, or I might be wrong and this is all a big publicity stunt for her LATAM fans since she's been trending for 3 days now. I honestly doubt this would hurt her career and now everyone have their eyes on her.

I attended her show in Argentina and it was solid, she seemed to care about the people around her and she even stopped the concert once near the end because there were people hurt in the crowd. I heard nothing but good things about her right before her trip to Paraguay.

Also, she's not quitting, no one would buy that, and entitled fans are the worst.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on March 28, 2022, 04:46:18 AM
I attended her show in Argentina and it was solid, she seemed to care about the people around her and she even stopped the concert once near the end because there were people hurt in the crowd. I heard nothing but good things about her right before her trip to Paraguay.

We chatted about that and she was surprised about the energy of the south american fans.
I loved her show but she didn't perform Best Friend and Boss b*tch :(