• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Pop Albums

Started by turnaround, April 18, 2008, 11:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

So what albums are you anticipating.
I think we had a thread like this before.

Here is a little list of just released or soon to be released ones

(all not Cheiron related):

Sanna Nielsen - Stronger
Charlotte Perelli - Hero
Brian McFadden - Set in stone
Dido - tba
Morten Harket - Letter from Egypt
EMD - A state of mind

And I liked it..

Rebecca

I have to admit I'm curious about what New Kids on the Block's new album will be like. I'll probably buy it!

Other than that it's just Max Martin/ex-Cheiron albums I'll be looking fwd to.

I doubt I'll bother buying Madonna's new cd.

Out

Sanna Nielsen - Stronger (it's already out, gonna download it today, hehe)
Charlotte Perelli - Hero
EMD - A state of mind
Dido - tba
Velvet - tba
Anastacia - Vision From My Glasses
Kate Ryan - Free
Ace Of Base - tba
Marie Serneholt - Love Affair
Amanda Jenssen - Killing My Darlings
Kelly Clarkson - tba
Aqua - The Best
The Corrs - tba
Agnes Carlsson - Small Chunks Of My Hearts
Emilia de Poret - tba

maxmartin'sfan

the new "new kids" is a bullshit..  yuck..

the new Ace of base will out on september 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the new Emilia de poret will out this summer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feelgoodlies

No Angels probably :D in the summer...

but I have no one really I am interested in his/her album,probably I will give Emilia de poret's album a listen,since I really liked  "Pick Me Up".

Out

WOW!!!  :o Sanna's album is exactly what I expected from Celine Dion last album! Very good album, qualitative, with very strong vocal and nice melodies.

turnaround

Here are snippets for all EMD songs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/emdchannel

There must be familiar names in the credits, great album.
And I liked it..

ahmed

can somebody please tell which albums max martin will be working on(the confirmed ones)

i just read on britney's page on wikipedia that britney strated recroding songs for her 6th studio album to be released in the end of 2008,anybody has information about this?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on May 12, 2008, 10:47:03 AM
can somebody please tell which albums max martin will be working on(the confirmed ones)

i just read on britney's page on wikipedia that britney strated recroding songs for her 6th studio album to be released in the end of 2008,anybody has information about this?
If we found info we would've reporetd them Ahmed,we are as interested as you are,about Max working with Britney that's very unlikely.

Latest work from him as Rebecca reported is Kate Perry's I Kissed A Girl,as for albums I personally dont know yet,but I heard that Pink and Kelly Clarkson are currently in the studios,so they might pulled Max there,since they both have had very successful tracks with him,let's see!!.

Rebecca

I think my post about Britney and Max must have been lost.

Anyway, we can hope that Max is working with Britney! and he is working with Kelly Clarkson!

I saw this blog:

According to HeyBritney, Max Martin, creator of successful hits like Baby One More Time, Oops! I Did It Again, Overprotected, among many others Britney Spears songs, said in an interview that he's working with Kelly Clarkson in her new project. Check out the line when he talks about her:

"I am working on a new project for Kelly Clarkson, I also sent a couple of songs to Britney, maybe she'll want to come back with a great rock song".

http://community.livejournal.com/addicted2kelly/237461.html

There is also some Max tracks on Carolina Liar out on May

I bought the Gavin DeGraw album the other day - on his song "In Love With A Girl" there is Pre-Production by Max Martin, but that's it!

Out

For those who didn't read it before:
"OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder has confirmed that he is working on new material with Kelly Clarkson.
Tedder, who co-wrote and produced Leona Lewis's number one hit 'Bleeding Love', told DS that Clarkson's new songs will feature "big choruses" and "heavy drum programming".
He also revealed that the songs are influenced by nineties electro-rockers Garbage, while one song, a mid-tempo rock ballad, features an experimental bridge inspired by Mozart.
Clarkson reportedly clashed with her record label over the musical direction of her last album, 2007's My December, after Sony BMG chief Clive Davis deemed it less commercial than her previous releases."

ahmed

i hope the story of those songs that max martin sent to britney is true cuz her music without him hase no taste,and i believe its time for her to stop the sexual songs ,

what is the use of the sexual songs as long as she doesn't perform them on stage or in her music videos?!!

the sexual songs worked during in the zone era when she used to be sexy in front of the cameras but i think this time has gone and she only does the songs on a record, no performances, no tours

so she need producers like max martin who care about the melody and instrumentals, she will need him for ballads and the meaningful songs.

i hope her record label take her to another good musical direction.

Out

Quote from: turnaround on May 11, 2008, 11:41:34 PM
Here are snippets for all EMD songs.
http://www.youtube.com/user/emdchannel
There must be familiar names in the credits, great album.
Thanks so much! I like snippets, wanna hear it asap :) What's about credits? La Carr worked on their single after All For Love, as I understood - Jennie let me love you.

PG

I don't have the album yet, so I've got no idea of anything beyond writing credits, but according to iTunes, these are the songwriters:

1.) All For Love
Kamen/Lange/Adams

2.) Run To You
R. Habolin/J. Aberg

3.) Jennie Let Me Love You
Tobias Gustavsson/Michel Zitron

4.) One Call Away
S. Somajo/M. Zitron/T. Gustavsson

5.) We Can
T. Nichols/H. Korpi/M. Wollo

6.)Alone
J. Larossi/C. Kelly/A. Romdhane

7.) For You
A. Carlsson/L. Greene/J. Elofsson

8.) I Lied
H. Sörvaag/H. Sommerdahl

9.) Give Me Some Time
Danny Saucedo/O. Görres

10.) Look At You Now
Larsson/Jonasson/Sanden/Appelgren

11.) She's My California
J. Elofsson

12.) You
N. Hermes/T. Groen

There are--thankfully!--a lot fewer covers than I was expecting; "All For Love" is of course, and "We Can" and "I Lied" (Bryan Rice did both of those before, and I think Sandy out of No Angels did a version of "We Can" too?), but those are the only ones I know of...apparently Claude Kelly, an American who's one of the songwriters for "Alone," did a version of it as well, but I'm not sure if it's technically been released or just leaked, in which case his version could be more of a demo.  Are there others?  Oh, apparently "You" is a cover...a Dutch band called Ten Sharp did it earlier, I guess, back in 1991.

Also, ooo!  Andreas and Jörgen!  I'm getting more and more interested in Danny (and Oscar Görres) as a songwriter, too.  Plus Quiz & Larossi I've heard of before.

turnaround

Thanks a lot PG! Wonderful news. I was speculating that there had to be some Cheiron credits, but I wouldn't have asked for that much!

Jörgen, where has he been? Luckily back!

And a Jörgen track with Andreas is a nice surprise! Which was the last collaboration?
Plus QuizLarossi, some other favourite songwriters of mine!

What an album, can't wait to listen to the songs.

Thanks for the information, and yes "We can" was also covered by Sandy! Glad we don't have that many covers.
And I liked it..