• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Back for good?

Started by nanofives, June 09, 2023, 10:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Is the site back for good? What happened in the last 2 months?

BennyJ

Yes, it's back for good. Well, basically the provider stopped supporting the previously used PHP version and upgrading has been quite complicated and time consuming. But we've made it  :).

nanofives

Awesome! Thank you for the hard work! Do we have an effective way now to report spammers after the upgrade?

Snipes3000

Thanks for the hard work
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

I missed you guys so much. You're my primary source for everything.

bugmenot

Please, can you add back the Spotify widget? It is very useful and pretty.

And also turn on the search, it seems to be turned off because every request comes back with an error.

Mark

Yes the rear has turns errors