• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adele - new album with single by Max Martin

Started by uberweiss, August 27, 2015, 10:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberweiss

ShockdioN

turnaround

Now there's the question:

Will her album be bigger than 1989?

This is quite a surprise. But she worked with Ryan Tedder, why not bring it to another level.

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I really have high hopes on this: a songwriter heavily based on lyrics and a heavy weight producer focused on melodies can't bring nothing but an amazing song.

Polarmachine

yeahhhh yeahhhhh wow  ;)

man oh man
this'll be interesting

sweetmelody

B Steady

That's huge, no matter how the song will turn out.

@turnaround: I'm sure Adele's album will exceed the 10m mark.
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

I honestly don't know how this will turn out. I don't like her, she is a very boring singer and her music has nothing to do with what Max normally does. Choosing him as a producer says nothing but a" safe and successful single and album sales."

Polarmachine

shellback mentioned he had been working with Adele in that big magazine interview this summer. So it's a Max & Shellback song. That was a long time ago! :)

volkanyurdabak

Adele's voice is great. Max Martin's songwriting is great, so the song will be great. There's no doubt.

j.fco.morales

Remember Max wrote with James Blunt and the song is actually pretty nice actually.

Polarmachine

adele previewed a new song between commercials during X-factor. It's just a verse.
http://www.justjared.com/2015/10/18/adele-debuts-new-song-in-promo-for-upcoming-album-video/

Benny Blanco wrote this on twitter:
-----------------------------------------------------
"New Adele song bout to make us all wanna quit"
-----------------------------------------------------

I'm excited about this guys!!  ::)

turnaround

What we hear in the snippet is very good.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight