• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - current album "evermore" (no Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, August 23, 2017, 06:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

new album, new thread.
Bring on the Max songs.

And I liked it..

nanofives

I hope so, or max will lose probably his only chance for having a N1 this year.

nanofives

She reinvented herself, and she did it impressively right. It grew on me, but it's not what I expected, I don't think anyone could expect something like this. I want to know who made this.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on August 25, 2017, 05:59:15 AM
She reinvented herself, and she did it impressively right. It grew on me, but it's not what I expected, I don't think anyone could expect something like this. I want to know who made this.

i believe Jack Antonoff

turnaround

Richard Fairbrass
Jack Antonoff
Rob Manzoli
Fred Fairbrass
Taylor Swift
And I liked it..

Dr. Fleischman

I like the sounds, the production but hey, that is a first single for the biggest pop artist right now? Come on.

heyheyhey

Liked the song on the first listen.
I think, she also wants to perceived to be "edgy" like katy perry with her last album.
But in contrast this song is not wired, but incorporates horror elements mixed with elegance and coolness.
It's still a risky move. I don't think this will be played as often on the radio as her last hits, since it doesn't fit in the happy cheerful songs category. Also she could lose a lot of her old fans of heartfelt love songs over this, but maybe she has some songs for them, too.

turnaround

I like some of the lyrics but somehow a good hook is missing. Right Said Fred are lucky guys with these royalties that are coming up. 
And I liked it..

gm33

LOVE this song! Even as a huge fan of "old taylor" I love everything she touches. This song is incredible.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

j.fco.morales

B Steady

really like that song after the second listen

brilliant tune to freak out to in the bathroom :D
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

It's forgettable to me. I like it when I hear it, but as soon as it's over, I can't remember it.

Yes, lucky Right Said Fred! good for them.

j.fco.morales

I wonder: where's the interpolation or the sample or whatever it is?