• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin dethroned

Started by turnaround, May 22, 2012, 05:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

According to this newsletter Max has been dethroned:

http://www.hitsongsdeconstructed.com

Anyone is a subscriber and can tell who dethroned Max?

Quote"Who's Writing The Hits – Q1-2012" gives well deserved recognition to the top Pop songwriters of the quarter, spotlighting the top collaborative partnerships, the #1 hit club of Q1, a breakdown of every top 10 hit with the songwriters who crafted them and much more.

In this edition you'll learn:

•    Which songwriter became the new "Champion of Hit Songwriting," dethroning Max Martin after a year long reign.
•       Which two collaborative partnerships yielded three top 10 hits during the quarter (ok - one was of course Max Martin and Dr. Luke, but can you name the other?).
•       Which Pop sub-genre had double the amount of average credited songwriters per song.
•       Which artists DID NOT receive a writing credit on the songs that they perform.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Calvin harris?? :-\ , I don't know , I think Max goes on being the KING.

Rebecca

I have a free subscription

The winner is Dr Luke!!
Then: Ammar Malik, Benjamin Levin and Max Martin

Joshua

That's fair enough I say, he does a huge amount of work. Though aren't most of his recent hits co-writes with Max?