• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Billboard cover story....Dr. Luke

Started by georg_e, September 03, 2010, 10:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Wow man.......Dr. Luke Billboard cover article :D    http://www.billboard.com/features/dr-luke-the-billboard-cover-story-1004112877.story#/features/dr-luke-the-billboard-cover-story-1004112877.story         Oh wow, just realized this is by the writer you told us about, Iza ;-)

Izalightblue

Pretty amazing!  ;) That's the interview I talked about.

MantraMix

Great interview! If only Max would do one like this!  ;D

Raul_esp

Great interview!

In the coming months, Gottwald will co-executive produce Britney Spears' 2011 project, alongside Martin.
;D

It's like the Max/Luke Pop-Rock sound was invent :

Gottwald remembers well the genesis of "Since U Been Gone." "That was a conscious move by Max and myself, because we were listening to alternative and indie music and talking about some song-I don't remember what it was. I said, 'Ah, I love this song,' and Max was like, 'If they would just write a damn pop chorus on it!' It was driving him nuts, because that indie song was sort of on six, going to seven, going to eight, the chorus comes . . . and it goes back down to five. It drove him crazy. And when he said that, it was like, light bulb. 'Why don't we do that, but put a big chorus on it?' It worked.

Cool!

JackSnr

He'll CO-EXECUTIVE PRODUCE SPEARS' 2011 ALBUM WITH MARTIN. Oh My God, yes.

Rebecca

cool article, I'm so excited that him and Max are co-producing Britney's album!

Feelgoodlies

So excited for teh Britney album as well as the new artists he plans to work with!

Chris Kleiner

Just amazing!!! But dont forgett one thing... Max Martin is his Mentor.. and i Think Max Martin is the Mastermind behind all this songs they did together :)

Max Martin Forever :)

maxmartin'sfan