• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

george

Started by Raul_esp, May 19, 2008, 09:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I have found a song written by max martin in 1996 for george , the song is called ´´ up n' down ``,  but I have only the video:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/george-up-n-down/2874122782

Feelgoodlies

Never heard of him....,and never read that Max Martin wrote for a guy called George.

Thanks Raul for reporting.

Rebecca

Thanks Raul, I have never seen this video

I hardly know anything about George and I have searched and searched. His last name is Shahin. That's about all I know.

*Sabine*

Thank you, this is mega rare. I've never been able to find a single song from him!

gm33

Per maratone.se:

Up & down
    Written by: George/M Rakascan
    Produced by: D PoP/M Martin

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

fineline

Actually George also recorded (and co-wrote) the song "It's the things you do" for his album....a song that ended up being recorded by Five (5ive)...

/f

*Sabine*

I would love to ever find somewhere these songs, if anyone has...

Rebecca

I bought the George singles and his album "All The Way" from www.gemm.com but now there are no George cd's for sale, they must be around somewhere though.